Alright, so probably a week ago, i stared feeling sharp pains when i lifted my left leg, then it became that it was so uncomfortable for me to sit down because of the pain, then it became that both sides of my lower back were killing me, so i took some tynenol extra and the pain went away enough for me to go to sleep, and then on monday i woke up with an urge to pee, and when i did i got like this stabbing pain in my lower abdomen, so my mom took me to the hospital, and they put me in a cat scan, and they couldnt find anything. and they took a sample of my pee. and said they couldnt see anything because i was constipated, and they told me to buy some laxitives, and that they would call me the next day. when they called they said i had a cyst on my ovaries, and that it would probably go away on its own because of how small it is. but the pain kept progressing. to the point were i would cry. and my mom took me to another hospital, and they gave me an ultra sound, and the lady said she couldnt find my ovaries? and because my mom said they couldnt give me a pelvic exam. they sent me home with like 6 different medicine, but none of them work. i have a doctors appointment soon,
but until then is there anything thing that you guys think could be the matter?