I was in the downtown NYC to do some shopping last week. I bought a pair of shoes at Zara along with some clothes. I understand it's the busiest season of the year and the store in Soho is crowded regardless. After I walked out of the store and got on the train, I realized that the sales rep never put the shoes in the bag while the clothes were. I called the store and some rep said they should have the "record" if the item was left out on the cashier and told me to come back the next day since the store was closing soon for the day.

I went back to the store next day and noticed the rep that sold me the shoes at the cashier. I spoke to one of the reps and she said there is no record and looked at me in a somewhat "suspicious" manner. I asked her if I could speak with the guy that sold me the shoes, and she said he's gone for the day. (yes he was there until 2 seconds ago). She told me to stick around or come back and that she'd ask other managers. I went back to the store after 30 mins to have her tell me the rep that sold me the shoes doesn't remember leaving anything out.. of course..

I asked her for the name of the rep that sold me the shoes "3 times"- and she would NOT give me his name!

Then she told me to call back the next day, and I called back - and everytime I call back , whoever I need to talk to is either unavailable or doesn't remember a thing..I know I'm silly enough not to stare at my shopping back when handing the rep my credit card, but it sucks to be treated like that and to be paying for something that I never received..

Does anyone know of any way I can resolve this issue? Is there anyway I can take this to corporate customer service and get it resolved? I know a pair of shoese from Zara is not that expensive but I'm only a college student I wouldn't have complained so much if they were at least trying to help me.