Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    #1TwilightFan

I've been having a lot of bad luck recently, are the planets the problem or is

it just a coincidence? I'm a Scorpio and I've been having a lot of bad luck the past week or so. First my computer got a virus on it and when I finally got it off, my computer started going REALLY slow and still is. Then my cellphone started turning on and off on it's own even though it was fully charged. After that my iPod wouldn't scroll up or down to look through my songs. Then my Twilight CD dropped and the cover broke off. A friend suggested that the planets might be unaligned and that's what might be causing my bad luck. Does anyone know if this is supposed to happen to a Scorpio? I already tried to find something but there wasn't anything very specific to what I'm trying to find out.

hethamulburton
    Because so many 'negative' events are occurring at once in your life, you are perceiving it to mean something entirely implausible, 'bad mojo.' Honestly, we all have times like this, it just happens to be a matter of coincidence. God is not pissed at you, the planets have nothing to do with how well your life will be going at any point in time, unless it will collide with the planet you are on... that would really affect your life. Though, this hasn't happened since the moon was created.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information