Okay, here's another, "Me and my mom," ordeal: Okay, my brother asks for an addon for one of his video games for the PS3, and he has to sign on my profile. I was in my room, and I notice that it signs me out saying that another user has signed on. I walk into my brother's room to investigate, and notice he has signed on my profile (It's the master account on his PS3, and he has to sign on to buy stuff.). We talk about the addon, as there were a few options, and we get into a pretty funny discussion about them. I get serious for a minute, and tell him to please ask me before he gets on my account. Pretty reasonable, right? Wrong. Apparently my mother thinks that I'm trying to be, "Controlling," of my brother by asking him to do that. I ask her, "What? I'm just telling him to ask before getting on my profile." She doesn't care. She yelled that she said it was okay, so he can do it. (I honestly don't care if he does or not, I would just like to be informed before my account is used somewhere else.) She keeps yelling at me about how I'm a spoiled rotten brat and I want to control everything around me. Let me stop for a second and ask you this: How? ... How was I trying to be controlling if it's my account, and I'm just asking to be informed on what happens with it? ... Anyways, back to what happened. We kept escalating, and I got tired of it, and she must have seen where she was wrong, and pulled the classic, "I don't want to hear your voice," card. She went on after that, talking about how she was going to take all of my stuff out of my room, and I tried to ask why, but she kicked me out of the house. (Being in the middle of the country, it's not that big of a deal. Although it was cold... and raining... and I was barefoot...) So I decide to take a walk down the road. A police officer stops by me and asks me, "What's going on?" I tell him about the dispute, and I tell him about how I'm just taking a walk to calm down. He tells me to get in the back of his car and he would give me a ride home. (Honestly, I didn't want to yet. It had only been about 10 minutes, and I was still very angry.) I do, and when I get home, he tells me to stay in the back of the car. He gets out and talks to my mother, but I couldn't hear, because they are sound proof, apparently. I get out, he talks to me about how I should straiten up, and stop kicking my brother in the head (??? Where did this come from???) and to not run away from home, stay off drugs, and the other usual stuff. What surprises me the most is when he says I could have been taken to a Juvenile Detention Center for what I've done: Disruption of the Public. Now when has taking a walk down a road with nothing but trees to either side EVER disrupted public, I don't know. Nobody seemed bothered by it, BECAUSE NOBODY WAS THERE! Then he talks about how I shouldn't bully my mother (Once again, ???) and so forth. I get back in, and I take a mental note that she was watching her dramatic Soap Operas. She gets back there and starts talking over-dramatically about how it was a dumbass move to run off like that (Even though she was the one who kicked me out of the house) and that I could have gone to Juvy for it. (Once again, taking a walk is a crime? Then arrest everybody in god damned New York City.) She said that if I ever disrespect her that severely again (What? Me asking a simple thing like THAT is disrespect?), she would call that officer and have them take me to the Juvenile Detention Center. (I couldn't help but think that that would be a very idiotic move. Sending me to Juvy... For asking a question... Yep.. That makes a whole TON of sense.) and goes back into the living room to watch her god damned Soaps. I can hear her talking to her boyfriend about how bad I was, and victimizing herself.

So, what am I going to do about this? I honestly can't think of anything. IF YOU SAY CALL THE WHATEVER IT IS, I WILL KICK YOU IN THE FACE!!! I really do love her, as she is my mother, and I want to stay with her. I honestly believe that she needs help, and I hope to do that for her. I just don't know how to handle her sometimes. If you haven't read my other question about her, click my profile and look at it for a bit of background. Thank you for your time, and for reading this long-ass story. If you have good advice, please post it below.