Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MMS Question

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

MMS Question

Does the Audiovox 8900 not have picture messaging capabilities? When somebody senRAB me a picture, it comes with a text message with a link to view the picture. Also, when I send a picture, it's not recieved by the other person. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

MMS Question

try calling customer support. if they did not turn on the mms option that is what would happen

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

MMS Question

Does MMS for cricket work with t mobile? I read from some places that it did, and some places that it doesn't. The 8900 is a phone i bought used, and i read somewhere that there was like a corruption in the file system to where 2nd hand phones wouldn't be MMS or BREW capable...is there any truth to that? Thanks

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

MMS Question

mms works fine with t-mobile now. the only one that i know of having problems is sprint. and you can get around this by sending it to the associated e-mail addresses. ([email protected] or [email protected])

as for the problem with your phone... i would try calling into customer support. the issue you are having means that they have not added the mms option to your account. now whether or not they can add it for your phone is another can of worms, but i don't know why they wouldn't. this happens all the time when you switch to a phone that supports mms from one that didn't.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

MMS Question

ok, another quick question. I got it activated now, and i can recieve pics, but when i try to send them it comes up with a message saying "Message Delivery Failed". What could be the problem? Cricket said that they were having problems earlier today, but somebody else on Cricket sent me a picture message and it worked fine.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

MMS Question

ohh that one will be harder. my razr was doing that at first. i had to have every option on my account removed then re-added one at a time to get it to work finally, not just the mms but every single option. call technical support and tell them what is happening. hopefully they don't give you the run around.

for some reason removing account options and re-adding them seems to fix a lot of problems on cricket.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information