my 2000 camry needs new tires & rims. the car is at work w/ my hubby and i can't call him. is there anyway to find out if the tires i found on craigslist will fit my car?
the ones i am looking at are
P225/60r17/99t w/ 5 posts which a google search said a 2000 camry has. they came off a sienna.
please take pity on this know nothing about tires gal who would like to act quick on a great deal
JBF - I'd like new wheels because our rims are low profile and tires for those rims in the long run will cost more than new rims and tires now. We need new tires because ours are bald and we live in the snow. I'd like to save money by buying used because my husband will be getting a car from work soon and we dont want to spend a lot of money we don't have when the car won't be used much. Yes I should have thought of this before he left for work, but I was feeding our newborn when he left for work at 4am and since its almost 8pm and he isn't home and the lady is trading in her tires tomorrow am I figured I'd do what I can. I probably could have checked on his days off but somewhere between having a baby, celebrating Christmas with my kids, and the house guests that both events bring it just hasn't been on the top of my to-do list, but hey, thanks for asking.