Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Art therapy, what does this drawing mean?

When I was about 5 years old my mom sent me to a therapist because I was just very quiet and shy.

I had no friends until I was in the 5th grade. It was just one girl who became my friend. She was the only black girl in my class. Everyone else was white or spanish. I'm spanish by the way. All the other girls were kind of mean to me and they would call me bad names.

In gym when I sat down on the floor people will step on my hands and it would hurt so bad.

My jr. high school years was terrible. People would call me names, boys would physically fight me in school. This one girl kicked me.

Then in high school it was bad too. I just had 2 friends. Almost everyone else would just call me names but thank God all the physical fights were over cause that hurt.

In college I had no friends at all. I ended up dropping out right at the time where my english teacher was making the class work in groups. I was most the time left alone. Everyone was just social around eachother but nobody would dare to invite me in their group. And just for the record, no I don't stink or have bad breathe, i'm not overweight, anorexic, messy looking, etc.

So anyway, at the therapy (around 1995) the therapist told me to draw. And I just remember it was some guy with a pony tail and he looked at me with piercing eyes. It was intimidating for me. But I still drew. Till this day (I'm 20 years old now) I still remember what I drew. I drew 1 house, 1 tree, 1 school and I think 2 people and 2 swings (1 boy and 1 girl). Can someone please explain what this means. I'm just curious. Thanks.

Unregistered
    What the therapist had you draw was an HTP, house tree person assessment. It is used in art therapy to get to know the patient. They way you draw, what you draw and certain graphic indicators tells an art therapist about you. they may also ask you to draw a kFD kinetic family drawing and a free drawing and look for patterns that come up instead of only looking at the original 4 drawings. Hope things are better for you now. I have never known anyone who could not find a friend if thy want one. Just look to others similar to yourself. Thank goodness the majority of our lives are not gaged by how popular we were in school. It is just not realility. I've always told my daughters that you never want to peek in High school. Hence the chubby ex-football player who lays on the couch for the rest of his life re-living High school glory days. Go out, find others that share things in common with you and leave those school days behind. You were made exactly as you should be. Go celebrate that! good luck

omadieta

Однако на пра&

Статьи о правильном и здоровом питании, питаемся правильно. Примерное меню при диете 8. Супер диета во время беременности Овсянка для быстрого похудения Как. Шикарная женщина Жизель гордо. Пользователи Online, 98 Гостей, 17 Пользователей Пользователи за последние 30 минут. можно ли кофе при диете. дыхательная гимнастика для похудения стрельникова. как похудеть на 50 кг. лида капсулы для похудения отзывы. диета при диабете 2 типа. как похудеть за 2 месяца. как избавиться от живота диета. как похудеть за два дня. что есть чтобы похудеть фильм. как быстро и эфективно похудеть. как сбросить вес после родов. диета для девочек 11 лет. срочно похудеть за 2 дня. как выходить из кефирной диеты. сахарный диабет 2 типа диета. чай для похудения грин слим. диета при подагре на ногах. китайские капсулы для похудения бомба. как похудеть убрать живот быстро. эффективные диеты для похудения отзывы. сколько можно сидеть на диете. как похудеть девочке 12 лет. похудение с помощью льняного масла. диета 8 кг за неделю. современное лечение эрозии шейки матки. я похудела на гречневой диете Валового гиполипидемическая диета карбонат любом которой ходе окисляет их. Аппендицит диета после операции, худеем за неделю видео, нанометодика похудение скачать нанометодика похудение. Инна Воловичева - героиня проекта "Дом-2", обаятельная женщина, которой удалось похудеть и превратиться в знойную. Невозможно изменить тело, не пытаясь. На нашем сайте Вы можете найти упражнения для похудения, материалы по снижению.

JemMekkelay
    Wise sage fool that he tasted .

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information