Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

samsung phone on cricket ??????????????

well i just got the word today samsung has made a phone for cricket it is called the siren here is the link http://www.samsung.com/Products/Mobi...A870ZRACRI.asp
    ehjoy all
    also it will be about 179.99 price pint is what i was told

brandyt3747

we could use the koi as an example. the blue koi cricket sold was made for cricket. the silver one cricket reintroduced last year for a limited run were the left over units from verizon's offering of the koi. I have been inside both versions and the color is the only thing that is different. they are built exactly the same.

But there will always be people who dis cricket because they are the low cost carrier. It could be said that cricket phones seemt o be harder to keep longer because the people who typically buy them are of the minRABet that one should take care of their stuff. I mean most of the cricket crown downst take good care of their finances or credit, so why would they treat their phone any different?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

it's definately on the list of dummy phones we need to buy, not word on a release date yet tho.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

There are definitely differences in Motorola RAZR builRAB. I notice some are metal while others are plastic. Some are only a smidgen thicker than others.

My buddy has a "1st generation" RAZR (GSM) he bought off eBay some years ago for close to $500. It seems to be made of some metal alloy and is much thinner than any other RAZR I've seen. The Mini-USB port is also in a different place than the current models.

J3// // /-&#

that would deffintly be a good things seeing how with settings from that phone things will surely work

There are several different models of the razr out there, and I sure it has gone through some production changes throughout it's life...it's been out for a while now. But it would actually cost a manufacturer more to retool and change how a phone is constructed for a low cost carrier. Now the firmware, thats a different story.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Interesting, I hope it works out to be true. Or cricket will ask for the phone to be so striped out that it will tarnish samsungs name

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

well if you're talking the difference between gsm and cdma razrs... yes they are different. the CDMA V3c is marginally thincker than the GSM V3 model. as well as having different placement on the side buttons, no menu button, etc.... the list goes on. per my previous point these are different models cast from different molRAB and may very well have different internal parts. But, if you're trying to tell me two V3c from different carriers made in relative close time proximity are different... I need a little more proof than someone's *****ing about it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

hmmm i have a v3c from cricket and on from verizon right in front of me, Im sorry to tell you but from what i can see everything is the same, no different chips no different plastic except that ones grey and ones pink good old pink razr i had from the beginning. The software is the same cause well i changed it haha but as far as the build of it is there EXACTLY THE SAME

Anyway about the samsung im excited to see this phone, im hoping it will open up some doors as far as the wap and the pic messaging goes for other phones

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

it is true it should be out beginning if next month or middle of it and when i get to work tomorrow i will read up on the specs and let you all know what is the features

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information