Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

This guy was pizzed!

Wow. That's pretty bad but I know of some dealers near me that tell people the same things. Then there's my favorite whopper(this was actually told to my husband) "There's no way for us to port your old nuraber because you have Virgin Mobile and you can't port a nuraber from prepay to prepay." This one I KNOW for a fact is a lie because I called CricKet porting and had then port my VM nuraber.

Anyway, I figure it's not about corporate vs. dealer...it's just some people are full of um... crap, yeah, crap.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

This guy was pizzed!

i guess they are full of it and like using other dealers for their run around.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

This guy was pizzed!

:^/ As you know, that's false. A few years ago, when Local Nuraber Portability and Wireless Local Nuraber Portability were introduced, the wireless providers' advertising was cleverly worded to allow the consumer to think that LNP and WLNP were the phone companies' idea. The truth is that it was mandated by congress because disallowing the consumer to keep his nuraber discouraged the public so much from switching providers that it was tantamount to a monopoly.

So, if some clerk tries to tell you that one cannot port this or that nuraber for whatever reason, let them know that you're aware of the truth.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

This guy was pizzed!

Stifmeister55,
    I would have your IAM bring by the local corporate store manager to meet with you and your staff.
    I found this greatly reduces the "us vs them" factor.
    Plus it will give him/her a better idea of what you guys actually do.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

This guy was pizzed!

Even moreso, Leap/Cricket was one of the few companies that were strongly behind LNP, as they had more to gain from customers being able to port nurabers, than the other companies had to lose.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...3/ai_n18156319

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

This guy was pizzed!

what i love is when cricket corp store around the corner from us, tells cx's that we can flash cingular phones, i had a customer flip out on me calling me a liar when i had to tell her that cingular cannot come to cricket. it was kinda funny, and as far as them telling people flashes are 15 bucks, there just telling the cx that flashes are the same price as a esn change.. man i love when cricket don't know what there talking about :clapping: :2thurabs: :buddies:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

This guy was pizzed!

you got a couple things going on here.
    1) yes you (or your store manager/owner) should sit down and have lunch with the RBM from your local corporate store (they can expense it so you get a free lunch). It is very important for dealers to have a good relationship with corporate.
    2) a lot of times the reps at corp think they know more than you since they work for cricket. those guys suck.
    3) customers LIE! I've had customers tell me they did an insurance claim at my store before. I was like "um... no". Sometimes it's a misunderstanding from them being a layperson, sometimes they are trying to get ahead, most likely they don't want to wait in line at the corp store (if yours are anything like mine the wait between the 30th and the 3rd is multiple hours). I've also had people tell me there friend flashed a cingular phone, or a t-mobile phone to cricket before, and i just say... not possible. anyone that told you that was mistaken.
    4) remeraber that all the crap gets funnelled to the corp store flagged esn's, many billing issues, technical support, warranty and insurance claims. can you ever think of a time when one pissed off or rude customer ruined your day? multiply that by 100 and you are now in the state of mind of someone that works at corp. they are often so jaded by having to deal with the (insert expletive here)s that it comes through as them being rude to people.

so hold your judgement on the guys over there, believe me their work environment is tough. and get to know them so you guys can scratch each other's backs. i am litterally one block from a corporate store and they send me ton's of business (flash phones, new phone sales when they are out of stock), so every once and a while i'll buy 'em a few pizza's for lunch, or flash a phone for them no charge or whatever.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

This guy was pizzed!

Yup i second that corporate stores near me bring me bunch of business, im not very good with peoples skills, i have them when i need to sell you something but not to make frienRAB. Anyways starbucks has helped me on that with Corporate stores :buddies: . And yeah they do have a VERY TOUGH enviroment LoL feel sorry for them most of the times. Im glad to say that we are very throughly at what we do and we always set customer expectations to what is supposed to be so we don't get as much complaints of course you can't always control everything. Talking about that maybe i need take some them more frapuccinos haven't gone in a month or so LOL

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

This guy was pizzed!

lol we try to take care of our 2 corp stores locally to us, we buy them pizza and bagels, they love the bagels :P
    :buddies:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information