Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Theres A Hater In Colorado

i'm not dedicated...i just answer hoping that the 2am call is someone high on crack that just robbed a liquor store and wants to buy 5 moguls...lol :evil:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i have a 24hour service u can get a phone flash at 5 in the moring if you got the money just call me full time hustler my paper chase don't stop :hehehe: YA DIG

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

yeah there are premeir dealers that have corporate fixtures if they were lucky to be part of any buildouts like that. one of my stores is like that. every fixture is identical to a corporate store that was built at the same time. from the carpet to the paint color to every sign is identical to corporate. the only way to know we're not cricket is to ask or if you see the address lettering on the window that is pretty small with our dealer name on it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

well you are helping this "hater" by letting us know this and well haha its competition why not I can say cricket is a hater because they have great unlimited plans :P

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Damn long time since i been on this forums...... guess i heard someone talking about me.

I do a lot of remote accessing. most of my income comes from there. got a few stores that i flash phones for and i charge them the same a charge here in Denver 50-70$ pdas, 30-50$ phones basic and full flashes.

not worth to do it for 15$.

the only thing i recommend is to NEVER go to HOFO or Mobilefiles once you are logged in to their pc...... tried it, done it.... stupid lol. i lost a few good customers i had that way and now they dont need my help anymore since they get it from here.

Logmein is what i use... really cool features.

i have nothing against competition.... think it is good so people can try to better themselfs, but the only thing i dont understand is why do some stores here that flash phones they charge for a full flash and only give customers the basic????.... thats something that makes me mad since i have to clean after their mess after.

I think a lot of people here need to raise their prices..... trust me, customers want their phones flashed no matter what the price is and the more you charge, the more the profit there is.

thats all i had to say for now...lol

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Okay so i still can't figure out how to flash my phone the right way so everything will work or whatever. so could someone help me out. or is there anyway i could get someone to do it for me?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LOL.......

Capitalism.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i agree with the "raising the prices" part...there are guys here that do basic and full-firm flashes for $5...

i wouldn't even flip a phone open for $5...

i guess these people probably cleaned toilets for $5 and hour beforethey got into the phone game...to them it's like a whole hour of toilet cleaning in each phone...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lol, I just got this email:

"You do know when you flashed to cricket the sprint memory is also erased so you cant use the web or down load stuff on it The phone and all its memory belonged to sprint and they have the rights to it So flashing didnt get you very much. We feel you are out to fool people into losing alot of money for something that wont work for what all they paid for.If you doubt my word just call sprint and find out.They'll tell you.Or maybe I should post it on Craigs list as a [watchout for scam]"

WTF is wrong with these people!?!

congrats you just hjack my thread but pm which is private mess me and i can help you

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information