Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    t_shwani

Ask me a really hard question about astronomy with answer.?

At school we play these question game and i have no question for my teacher and he always win us. if i ask a really hard question he wont be able to get it.remember tell me the answer as well also it has to be astronomy questions.

armoredmancandy
    This heavenly two-word alliteration was the name given by Albert Einstein for the physical property he propsed to explain the unchanging scope of the universe.

What is the Cosmological Constant.

HeavenlyChihuahua
    How far does light travel in 17 minutes?

Answer: 305,788,308 KM.

Bet you couldn't think of that from the top of your head.

hethamulburton
    What are the predicted mass-energies predicted by scientists at which each of the four fundamental forces broke from symmetry during the big bang?

Gravity at 10^19 GeV
    Strong interaction at 10^14 - 15 GeV
    Weak interaction and electromagnetic force are unified at anything over 100 GeV, and the symmetry is broken at any mass-energy below.

Unless this teacher knows their early big bang epochs and high-energy symmetry theories, he'll be stumped.

Tyler Durden
    do you have a life?

no!

Piltdown Man
    Why do space ships re-enter the Earth's atmosphere at such high speeds; this is what caused the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster? Why can't they fly through the upper atmosphere slowly, at speeds similar to an aircraft? Wouldn't this decrease the risk of catastrophes such as that which befell the Columbia?

Eddie F
    Would it not be more appropriate for you to do some research of your own??

Kinda defeats the object of the exercise asking the think tanks on here....

twaits45
    What kind of cheese is the moon made of?

Donut Tim
    A little known fact is that Saturn does NOT have the largest ring system of our Sun’s planets, although it is true that it is far more massive and brighter than others.

The outside diameter of Jupiter’s rings is 642,631 kilometers, while Saturn’s is only 315,941 kilometers – thus making Jupiter’s more than twice the diameter of Saturn’s!
    Jupiter’s rings are 76% wider than Saturn’s, from inside edge to outer edge.

But Jupiter’s ring system is very faint and its outer ring is thin enough that it is labeled "gossamer”. Composed of rock and dust particles, Jupiter’s rings do not reflect sunlight as well as Saturn’s rings of ice. Jupiter’s rings are only 2.8 millionths as massive as Saturn’s and so dim that photos taken from Earth don’t even show them.

Your question: Which planet of our solar system has the largest diameter rings?
    Answer: Jupiter

I would be willing to bet my own money that your teacher will answer "Saturn".

Scott
    If NASA really cancelled Apollo 18-20 (says history books) Then is it possible they did it to conceal a covert moon mission because they found something important in Deporte Crater?

Deporte photo link below with youtube link of video of apollo 20 mission.

ValValientThor says he was a astronaut on Apollo 20, and has movies as evidence while on moon.

YOUR QUESTION: DID APPOLO 18-20 COVERT MISSION REALLY HAPPEN? IF NOT THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN ON THE MOON VIDEO OF A CITY AND SHIPS?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information