I'm 21 and I recently had to move back home to my mom and her new boyfriend. This is the first guy she's lived with since my dad but my moms always had a reputation as a gold digger and she constantly compares my boyfriends to hers saying that my boyfriends are cheap and hers get her anything she wants. She has always downgraded me since I was a teen and had my first boyfriend who she put in jail cuz I was 15 and he was 18. Ironically she is a very cheap person hence she is known for being a gold digger. She yells at me for taking showers & flushing cuz she thinks I'm wasting her money. So I try not to take showers as often and I stay in my room all day. Well today I came out at 6pm cuz I was hungry then she starts making fun of me cuz I don't really know how to cook and keeps going on and on, when I have said nothing to her. For the past days she had been fighting with her bf and then she tries to get him mad at me by a smart remark. All I said was I'm bot arguing with you and I went back to my room for the rest of the night. I have gotten better over the years about my temper with her but what should I do when she keeps pushing and pushing because she knows she has gotten a reaction outta me before so she thinks I will eventually give in. I mean she gas laughed when she finally gets a rise outta me before. I just don't know how to deal sometimes. Someone help.