My dog is never aggressive. Occasionally she will growl with a special rawhide but otherwise she's a sweetie. But when she's in pain, she'll let you know it.

Lucy is a 67lb Vizsla-Labrador rescue (go rescues!). She has a yeast infection in both ears. The first time we had to medicate her she was fine. She was veeeeery resistant but she tolerated it enough to get it over with (though it did take 3 people to hold her down.) We tried putting the drops in her ears today and boy was she angry! She growled and snapped, so we had to make a homemade muzzle (we do not own a muzzle for her because we never needed one). We used her leash and properly wrapped it around her snout. Even with the muzzle on we cannot get her to cooperate! We got one ear medicated but the other one hurts her too bad! We try to stick the little nozzle down her ear canal and she bucks like a horse. She's too squirmy to hold down! Even with 4 people we cannot get her still enough to get the drops in her ear.

Unfortunately I don't have enough time to train her to tolerate it. I would love to give her treats every day while touching her ears to associate touching her ears with treats instead of with pain, but her ear infection is very bad and needs to be medicated now. I don't have enough time to train her with treats.

ANY suggestions?

(My vet is closed at the moment but I'll be calling there tomorrow morning)
Our dog is already on a very high quality food with no grain, no soy, no by-products. So unfortunately she just got an infection.