Hi, I am a screamer and singer in a post-hardcore band. We are a four piece right now (vocals, 2 guitars, and a drummer) and our drummer has been completely irrational lately. We used to be a 3 piece that played his favorite style of music, pop punk, but two of us (me and our guitarist) decided to change to a post hardcore sound because we liked the style way more and was much more original. We are all 14, and we thought it was quite unoriginal for a 14 year old band playing American Idiot... you get what I mean. Anyway, so back then our drummer always made it to practice but now he never comes because he is being a baby about it; if he doesn't get what he wants then he wont come, even though the other members of the band (3 of us) want to play this style. So it's 3 to 1. He keeps coming up with excuses since he lives 20 minutes away from our town and says thats the excuse why he never comes, which really isn't that hard because he always comes on Mondays-Fridays because he goes to school in our town. So he quit, because we sorta told him that if he was going to continue to be a baby about this situation he should leave. Now we're looking for a new drummer, but a good drummer that likes hardcore in our area and fits our age group is hard to find. What do we do? Should we look in different high schools around our town? Or should we settle with an okay drummer in our school?