Here's the background: I use Outlook 2007 in my office and the calendar is the most important part of the whole program for me because I regularly meet clients outside the office. I have an HTC Pure (Windows Mobile 6) phone and my desktop version of Outlook syncs just fine with my device. When I create or edit appointments using the Pure while outside the office, they show up no problem on the desktop Outlook.

Ok, here's my question: If I create a new calendar in my desktop version of Outlook (for example, one with just personal "appointments" in it like my son's football schedule or my daughter's dance class schedule) how do I get those meetings to show up on my phone? I wouldn't mind if on the phone the info from the personal calendar was mixed in with the work meetings. I can't figure out how to do it - or if it's even possible. I created a second calendar on the desktop Outlook, entered my son's football practice schedule as appointments, then sync'd but they didn't show up on the phone.

Can we sync 2 Outlook calendars and have them somehow merged together so all appointments are displayed on WM6? Or am I just stuck with entereing the football schedule on my work calendar?