evoke response, no offence) =)? Okay. Using my brand new Nokia X3-02; which gave me problems when I just bought it, it would switch itself on and off randomly, especially when I am in the middle of a business call, not cool.

After nokia service centre "treatment"/firmware thing. Now the X3-02 switches itself off when it is plugged in for long periods.

So when i want to wake up in the morning, I set the alarm, plug it in battery and go to sleep. But the darn phone switches itself off, and hence the alarm wont work, i oversleep and i am late for work. Not cool.

So i set the alarm and leave the phone unplugged, it remains on standby and wakes me up with the alarm in the morning. I do get to work on time and i use the phone, but then the battery dies at mid-day because it was not plugged in before. Not cool.

Now this is designed to be an amusing poke (not to be taken seriously): Fins should stick to things they are good at like.. Santa Clause... making good simple products like Locks (Abloy) and steel, fishing, skiing, hunting and military training.... Leave the high-tech things to the Japanese.

Cheers