Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    99dodgeram

2006 chrysler 300 water leak?

2006 chrysler 300 v6 2.7 L i have a bad water leak its coming from a piece in the front of the engine it looks like a thermostat housing however when i removed the piece in question there was no thermostat. the piece is square shaped made of two plastic pieces heat sealed with a gasket in the middle the gasket is very worn out and the whole piece needs to be replaced i have been to the auto parts store and just like me they think its a thermostat housing i need the name of the piece so i can find and order the piece my vehicle is out of warranty

Stacey R
    I'm sorry I don't know your answer. I just wanted to say that I have a 2006 Dodge Magnum with the same engine as yours. I fear that I now have one more problem to look forward to. I'm just curious is this the only problem you have had? Right now I have a faulty oil pressure sensor, I have had the brakes worked on multiple times because they kept dragging, bad enough to were Chrysler simply doesn't know what it is but because I bought the car used I am screwed. It has had several sensors go bad and need replaced. Like I said just one more problem to look forward to. I do have a Chilton's book. It's way back in the barn right now though and it's closing in on midnight. If you can wait till the morning I can look it up and send you an answer then.

Jonny T
    thanks for the 2 points

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information