weak? now on top of that i had put a new head gasket on it,along with a new intake/ exhaust manifold gasket.after i got it to spark it would want to start but would not no luck so i bought a compression tester well my engine is cranking really really slow and is now reading 30 psi and i know it should be around 125 psi so ok and on top of low spark it is not pulsating the injectors but is sparking now checked all fuses and relays no luck for fuel injectors i was thinking it might be the cps but shows a 10 in resistance is that good enough? did some research,the cps controls the injectors and the timing so if it is off the vehicle will not run...but still does not explain low compression,i am charging the battery now thou,hmm well if the teeth are worn on the fly wheel will that effect the sensor on the cps? any help or ideas would be great! thanks ow it is a 4.0 cherokee has 208000 miles
battery is new but has lost power due to cold weather and lots of power draw recharging now..also yes was giving 30 psi to all cylinders head was installed correctly but i did not check it for warp i know bad idea but it should at least give good reading to one cylinder should int it?
is there any where else it could be leaking from other then gasket..valves could be gone but spark plugs were ok looking no oil so no ring bypass?