Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    bucko
    Umm I took a book from them once and they kept on coming back. in the end I had to get someone to answer the door to them and say I'd moved out

tinkerbell
    iam sorry that people are so freaked about us visiting, if your not interested thats is all you have to say. we respect that people have different faiths and if they don't want to talk to us then we are not going to get offended...all we do is draw peoples attention to the bible as it seems to be forgotten today and it provides so much for us.
    What people seemed to think about JWs is that we are some kind of mindless robots that force religion down peoples throats! We are not like that at all we wake up on a Saturday morning and there are plenty of things we would rather do then get up and knock on doors but we do it as it is a command in the bible and we want to do what Jehovah asks of us as we want to please him. Sometimes we meet people who want to listen to us and plenty that don't but its your chose we are not going to fight you on it! and if you do want to accept some literature from us then most probably we will come back just so see what you thought of them, that is your chance to say yes i would like to read some more or no thank you i'd prefer if you didn't come again!

The Tao of Atheism.
    Get a German Shepherd, it's their only weakness.

Henchman
    Once, I invited them in, talked a few minutes. I don't remember how, but we got to the subject of spirits (not strong drinks). They informed me that I wasn't ready to know about that subject. Away they went, not to be seen again. Dunno why.

Marj
    Put a sign out there saying, "No Soliciting" and throw away anything they give you. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. He is your answer.

Chris S
    if you dont want us there, ask to be put on the 'do not call' list

if you really dont want to listen thats your choice

and yeah, a dog is my weakness XD

muffypuppybaby - just ask next time

mad
    just ask them to take you off the visiting list.

Leeward side
    Yes, you are indeed doomed! You took their f**king booklet. Now they feel you owe them something . Never, I mean NEVER, ever take their booklets.

debbie2243
    There is a separating work going on now since we're at the end of days.

If we serve Jehovah he lets us live...if we refuse we will die.

Thats all we want to tell you.....Jehovah opens the door and welcomes you in..its your choice.

But he does say even though you have free will to choose...you will still be judged on your choice.

If I were you I would listen carefully and get life......why would anyone want to die?

Just as in the days of Noah the bible warns is the last days....people were going about their daily routines and didn't pay attention to that huge boat being built on dry land...except to ridicule Noah.....
    But he preached for 40 years to warn people they were living in the end of days.....not one person aside from his family listened...They all died.

Wish u knew
    No, tell them about Jesus next time. They will argue forever about that!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information