Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unlock an iphone and use it for cincinnati bell? BONOUS!!?

Can i unlock an iphone and use it for cincinnati bell? And would every thing work the same? i already have the unlimited data package for cincinnati bell, would that stay the same?
    And how do i put the sim card in? or do i call the company? or what?

Unregistered
    To which network is the iPhone locked too?To unlock an iPhone the remote unlock service would be a better option because,you need not give your mobile to someone else nor do you have any chance to enter the wrong unlock codes.To get such an unlocking service for your iPhone approach Mobile-unlocker.com and by submitting the country and network to which the mobile is locked to you will be able to remove the restriction from the respective network.This will be a permanent unlocking solution.Once the iPhone is unlocked you can use insert the sim.The sim slot is in the middle of the Power button and the earphone slot. You will see a small hole on top. Stick a small paper clip, or a designed tool that comes with the iPhone (for more reference; Remove or Insert the SIM Card for iPhone- AT&T Wireless Support ) into the hole and push lightly down. A slide containing the SIM card will eject and you can pull it out and eject the card. Note down the correct position and insert your sim in the same position.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information