Ok, so basically, i have huge confidence issues.
For some weird reason, I can't even give a talk in english class for 5 mins without my voice and hands shaking.
I'm better when playing someone else, but still very nervous.
So basically, i'm in year 11. I haven't done drama for a year, and this year our school will be doing annie the musical as our play ( i think)
I am quite capable of theatrical singing, and theatrical acting, improvable of course with practice. But, my problem lies in the fact that I have never sang in front of more than 5 people before, let alone teachers and peers.

It's killing me inside, knowing that I can very well do it, and pull off the character well. It's a passion of mine. But I lack the confidence to stand up, and not have my hands and voice shake. I guess i'm reallllly paranoid about that.
Also due to my household...state I don't really have the privacy or alone time to just belt it out in front of the mirror. And i have few places to go where I can be freely noisy and practice lines etc.

And as for trying out for the play, I feel like i'm letting whatever talent I may (or may not) have, and may be able to improve on, go to a complete waste because of my pathetic confidence issues.

Help? Dx
Thank you so much in advance