Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    melsamantha

what is the best makeup for acne prone skin

what is the best makeup for acne prone skin?

redball

Bare escentuals/bare minerals. Mineral makeup doesn't clog pores and cause acne like other makeup can.

skimom

I agree that mineral makeup is the best for acne prone skin. However, make sure it does not have bismuth oxychloride in it. It can be very bad for acne.

Dovalia

bareminerals tend to clog my pores... so i go light on it and do a maximum of two applications all over the face. going heavy with it makes me break out badly.

I've considered trying purminerals because i've heard it covers up acne scars pretty well. bareminerals does too- but you have to apply more powder over a scar to conceal it better. as for now, i'm on the fence on getting purminerals. purminerals is less popular than bareminerals, but it's gotten an allure best of beauty and it's highly recommended by its users. it's also less expensive. but i dunno... i want to try out this makeup firsthand before i buy it, and i don't know where in NYC i can try it on. it's sold in ULTA stores though.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

mineral makeup...

Believe it or not, despite the popularity of mineral makeup, it is amazing how many women are still entering into the mineral makeup and natural skincare world for the first time. They have read all the information across the internet super highway, and are still trying to understand the differences between all the many mineral makeup brands available. It is definitely a daunting task to be sure. We have had women searching for as much information as they can find on mineral cosmetics and skincare products, only to locate our site which continually updates and educates about all things such as ingredients, regulations, and the basics to learn how to approach making their first purchase. Of course, there is always going to be a certain level of trial and error, and finding that perfect color match or ingredient profile may take some time. Or they will nail it the first time around and those are the lucky ones. But sampling for a trial period is the norm, and is always the best approach to avoid any potential problems that may arise. Samples are easy, affordable, and allow for a small investment of time and money to make sure the products are performing for a particular skin type or purpose. Ingredient decks are always available with every mineral makeup and skincare product offered, so if there is a concern over a certain ingredient, it can be avoided. And of course, when in doubt, we ask that they write to us or call us so we can answer any questions or concerns they may have.
    Believe it or not, despite the popularity of mineral makeup, it is amazing how many women are still entering into the mineral makeup and natural skincare world for the first time. They have read all the information across the internet super highway, and are still trying to understand the differences between all the many mineral makeup brands available. It is definitely a daunting task to be sure. We have had women searching for as much information as they can find on mineral cosmetics and skincare products, only to locate our site which continually updates and educates about all things such as ingredients, regulations, and the basics to learn how to approach making their first purchase. Of course, there is always going to be a certain level of trial and error, and finding that perfect color match or ingredient profile may take some time. Or they will nail it the first time around and those are the lucky ones. But sampling for a trial period is the norm, and is always the best approach to avoid any potential problems that may arise. Samples are easy, affordable, and allow for a small investment of time and money to make sure the products are performing for a particular skin type or purpose. Ingredient decks are always available with every mineral makeup and skincare product offered, so if there is a concern over a certain ingredient, it can be avoided. And of course, when in doubt, we ask that they write to us or call us so we can answer any questions or concerns they may have.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information