I hit a parked car earlier in a parking garage and am extremely nervous. It happened in a nearby state that my license is not in, which hit and run law am I responsible for in that situation?

I was with a couple friends and smashed into a car while turning quickly into a parking spot. We all glanced at the parked car and there was minimal if any damage. My car seemed to get the worst of it, and there are chips and dents on the bumper. There was a car with its lights on next to us so obviously I was seen. Also, since its a parking garage at a large mall, there is guaranteed to be cameras. I basically freaked and drove off because there was minimal damage to the parked car, but its still a crime regardless. This happened about 7-8 hours ago. How screwed am I?
This happened before I entered the mall. I foolishly stayed at the mall and parked in a spot around the other side of the garage.
Well, I think I have to tell the truth. My state suspends licenses for a year by default in hit and run instances.