Ok, I'll start off my saying I'm not depressed or suicidal or anything like that. I'm actually fairly happy with my life and I'm grateful for everything I have. I just need to vent a little.

I'm 17 years old and going to college soon. I feel like I cost my parents too much money. Recently, I had to get a retreatment done on three root canals I had several years ago. That cost roughly $1000. Now, I have to get these teeth crowned again (since they had to remove them when retreating). This is gonna cost about $2500 (including the post ops). My parents tell me not to worry about it and I should just focus on school, but I don't see how I can simply ignore the fact that my parents have to spend so much on me. My family isn't well-off, but we're not poor, I'd say we're lower-middle class. My mom is unemployed so we rely on my dad's income. Not to mention my sister is in college and I'll be starting college soon too. It makes me think whether or not my parents would have been better off had I never been born. I know they don't feel that way, but a little part of me feels this way. The one thing I'm scared most of is disappointing my parents. I worry that I won't amount to anything in life or do something that makes my parents sad. I'd hate it if I disappointed my parents after they spent so much time and money raising me to the best of their ability. I know it's up to me to prevent this from happening, and I hope I succeed in making my parents proud of me.

Again, I'm not depressed or anything like that, I just need to release my anger a little bit. Anyways, thanks for reading everybody. Have a nice day