Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    whatever6754

what does this mean? what is she saying? please read..?

hello,i sometimes hookup with this girl who i went to college with. we've been doing it for 2 years but i never get close and i make it clear that i am not interested. i've told her i dont want a relationship with her. well i read her blog and she drunkenly wrote a post about some other guy she hookedup with and how he "has a heart" and i am empty and once again mention how i leave after sexthe post wasn't entirely about me - she talked alot about how she doesn't like drinking and how it's a waste of time. she talked about her other friend Mary and how Mary has a "#$$# buddy" i am not really sure what she was trying to say but she was brutal about me. it's like she wont let it go. I once told her, because i was annoyed with her, that i didnt feel comfortable with her sleeping in my bed after we hookedup. she just wont let it go!! even though last time i saw her we cuddled...that was a couple weeks ago and she just sent me a "happy birthday" text today - (today is my birthday). what is she SAYING? i am so confused..and what's with these other guys? what's up wth her??i also told her that hooking up is a mistake, and that i didnt know we'd do it. That's because she kept thinking that i wanted to see her just to hookup and that wasnt the case..in reality, i didnt know we'd end up hooking up all those times!like what was she trying to get me to say?

kL

ugh..let her go.move on, don't put up with her anymore.ps. happy birthday ! =)

AllisonE

all these guys are doing wat ur doing. saying they dont want a relationship with her and its driving her insane that they are all like this

ColbyC

She's confused herself. She's a girl. She's got thousands of emotions going through her because of what happend between you two.Just talk to her. The only way to find out what she's thinking, is to tell her that you care about what's going through her mind and have her tell you herself.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information