Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    bella2757

Talked to ex boyfriend after 8 years.I still have feelings for him, but I am about to get married to someone e?

My first bf was when I was 19. We broke up because he was having issues with his familly and too much stress. He broke up with me because I was " too good for him".He ended up getting married with someone 4 years later. He had a kid and now he is divorced, single.I talked to him today and he told me I was the nicest girlfriend hes ever had.He said he was sorry for everything he did to me and that would love to see me again.He remembered every detail about our relationship and he want to see me in june.We never had sex , it was just an inocent relationship. After all this years, I still think of him and would love to see him, but I am engaged. I have cold feet about my relationship because he is an awesome guy, but I feel like we don't have a strong connection. I do feel it with my ex. what do I do? I have an awesome man I don't feel strongly connected,thats my best friend vs. my first bf which I was crazy in love with.

flutterflie04

Talked to ex boyfriend after 8 years.I still have feelings for him, but I am about to get married to someone e?

post pone your wedding!!!! we are talking about the rest of your life, you dont want to end up in divorce court or thinking what if all your life! you need to take time for you and think things through!!!!!!!!!!!

HokilokanosaK

Are u pregnant or want to confirm if u r pregnantOr worried about pregnancy problemsHere`s the answer to all ur pregnancy questionshttp://pregnancyproblemz.blogspot.com/u ll get information regarding all pregnancydoubts and questions

HeartYA

Marry your ex. I'm serious. Let your fiance down easily though. I can tell you really do love this other dude.

hikchiac

hubby first unless u really really ike him

JL

wow.you should really think about this, i mean, its marriage.if you get married with the wrong person, it just ruins everything. I have an awesome man I don't feel strongly connected,thats my best friend vs. my first bf which I was crazy in love with.if you really feel that, and you're sure thats true, i would suggest telling your fiance.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information