Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: At the bottom

Secrets1983

At the bottom

Mike my MAN!!!

I AM SO FREAKING PROUD OF YOU I COULD PUKE! Seriously!!!! hahhaha You made a HUGE step yesterday and for that pat yourself on the back and give yourself a hug from ME!

I agree with Denon about changing our habits to make the temptation less for us... I know for me it's hard when I go to the pharmacy to pick up my depression meRAB (celexa) because I used to go there like once a week to pick up my pain pills and I remeraber the excitement I would feel driving the few blocks to get there, going in getting my meRAB and I would be in the parking lot ripping the bag open, popping the top to the bottle and taking 2 oxy's immediatly.. Wow, that is erabarrasing! Now... I just calmly go pick up my meRAB, get back in the car and drive home trying to distract myself with loud music or making a phone call.... It's so weird how things effect us..

Bottom line.. you did a great job yesterday and I am so proud of how far you have made it! You are doing great! Keep going!!!! I know you can do it! We are here for you!

So.. how are you holding up today?? I have been thinking of you!
    XOXOXO

Lugar22

At the bottom

Just wanted to drop a quick line to you mike.......welcome on board!! Im so glad youve found this site as there are some fantastic people out therre who will offer you invaluable support and good wishes ('secrets' I believe has already sent you a ppost). Listen,I totally get where your coming from and believe that you are gonna need to find a good support network if you are to tackle things effectively. Do you have anyone in your new town who you can confide in? Whats your GP like? Also do check out AA meetings as so many people seem to think they help and maybe that would be a good start for you. I myself am at the very beginning too and am looking into finding an NA/AA meet in my area so maybe we could egg each other on?!
    Keep us posted to your progress...good or bad as we are all here to support you.
    Sending a big hug your way right now. XoXo Lugar XoXoX

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

At the bottom

Secrets it's so good to have your frienRABhip. You don't have to worry, I'll be ok. We all have bad days. As long as I don't take that first drink it will get better. Please take good care of yourself. Love, Mike

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

At the bottom

Good morning Lugar. I made it somehow. How was your's ? I'm not really religious but I did a lot of praying last night. It's terrible to be unhappy waking up. Now another long day of white knuckles. I have another issue that's dragging me down. I have a lady that I really care for that has distanced herself from me. She is also in recovery. What's ironic is that when she was having a hard time with alcohol I was sober & I took care of her. Now here I am waiting for the phone to ring & it never does. Anyway I'm here with you. We have to be strong Lugar. It was nice reading before I went to sleep instead of passing out. I hope tonight isn't as hard as last night. This constant mental torture is wearing me down. I also have an eating disorder ( Bulimia ) that I'm fighting. I'm so tired of everything. I know this may sound strange but the only thing that's keeping me moving is this board. Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts. I'm here for you.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information