Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dreaming9634

what does it mean when he says " your perfect, but there's just something about you"?

The background is, we have been 'dating' or 'hanging' out for a good 4 months and over xmas he went to GA on vacation. we hung out right before he left exchanged personal gifts it was wonderful. and then out of the blue he began talking and texting me everyday while he was gone. it made me feel good. he told me that he wanted to start spending more time together so we can take our relationship to the next level and he specifically said "not the sex level" ( im a virgin he knows and i want to wait for someone special) so on the 9th of this month we decided to spend the weekend together ( meaning i would be spending the night and this wouldnt be the first time) when i got to his place it was perfect he surprised me with going to the beach in winter ( something ive always wanted to do) we watched the sunset and talked, held hands and well held eachother. after that we got ice cream and went bowling ( another thing i wanted to do...so this means HE IS listening to me lol) and that wraped up our night. we slept and nothing else sure we cuddled but there was no kissing and he respected me very well.the next day we got up kinda late and had breakfast then went on our way to the movies..thats when i noticed a change, he didnt hold my hand much and when i reached for it, he didnt seem to be interested.later on that night we were laying on the couch together all wraped up and his roomate came home, however we still stayed cuddled so it shows hes not ashamed of me.as it got a tad later we went to his room for more privacy. and we started to kiss and all that he kept asking me if i was ready...but i didnt know what to say..when i finally said i just dont think now is the time he was asking me why and just questioning me but not pressuring me. ( or i dont think)so then he layed beside me and said" to be honest with you i just don't see us having a relationship, just more as really close friends. he named off everything about me said i was perfect in his eyes and everyone else that he's talked to about me said we'd look good together, but he said " idk it's just something about you. something i can't explain" what does this mean? its like we just had this perfect weekend together and then you go and break my heart especially now. and then he went on to tell me that he wants to be with me soo badly but he just cant for some reason. ( his words) "half of me wants you to be my girl then the other half wants to just be friends"i asked him how long has he felt this and he said since the start, but what i don't get is why does he tell me this now. im so hurt beyond imagine, i was falling in love and its hard to just let him go, everytime i think about it i want to cry.so when he walked me to my car that night he gave me a big hug and said " if i decide to see other people just remember not all guys are like me" what the heck does that mean? we didnt leave on bad terms i still had a smile on my face as did his. i see him tomorrow ( because we work together) i dont want it to be awkward so what should i do.Sorry it was so long but im just so hurt and confused and i hope you can give me possible answers i could not get from him.thank youok so we seen eachother monday and weds. and we talked it was as if nothing happend, however i did notice he didnt shave from sat. meaning maybe he's beating himself up over it... inside im very hurt i don't know why it's this way. he hasen't texted or called me yet which isn't normal...what should i do i just want to send him something like a hello, but i want to get something in return....gosh i miss him

razzles0964

what does it mean when he says " your perfect, but there's just something about you"?

TOO LONG make a long story short and ill read it!!!!!!!!!!

Cross9980

It means he's been hypocritical. If you were "perfect" he wouldn't have a problem and he'd be interested.

JohnK

He's looking to seal the deal

GabrielC

it means you better find out what he wants from u (if its not to bad) and start doing it or else you have a week left in your relationship. sotz

General

you're good nice and pretty but you're not perfect perfect,cuz there's something about you that isn't perfect

theatre365

it means he wanted sex but he didn't get it

Davids

well its a double negative, If your perfect your flawless.So if there is a but added that cancels out the perfect part

ChulaM

ugh, when he meant not the sex level he most likely was giving you the hint he wanted it there and when he saw you weren't going to give him none he decided to find someone who could

vybez

Go get yo man honey!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information