Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    redpassionrose

Sex and Dating ..My boyfriend wont sleep with me!!!!!!!!!?

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 10 months. I am confused about the sex issue. At first, he really wanted to have sex. I am 25 and I have been a virgin, but finally I gave in. I wanted to all along and we had sex. We had it a few more times and then we ran out of condoms. He refuses to buy condoms and when I ask him why he does not want sex, he says there are so much more things we can do. Generally, we are intimate, but not as we used to. We do everything, but sex 2 times a week and otherwise we just cuddle and kiss. I said to him I thought that regular guys wanted sex all the time and he is like I am not a regular guy. We stopped having sex for about 3 months with a random couple of times after we broke up and got back together. What is his deal? Does he not like having sex with me? Is he losing interest? I should add we were dating 3-4 months before we had it. We did it for a couple of months and then no more. I am not sure what to think....I see him 5-6 times a week. I am 100 percent sure he is not cheating on me. We almost live together, but have separate places....

Matt8486

Sex and Dating ..My boyfriend wont sleep with me!!!!!!!!!?

maybe he feels guilty about sex/ is cheating on u/ doesnt like to buy condoms

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information