Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Natalie6912

is it my fault i was molested?

i moved to texas when i was 13 and i moved in with my aunt and uncle. when i was here for about 6 months he started touching me, it got worse and he would have oral sex with me and finger me and kiss me all over. this lasted till i was 15 or so. my question is, is it my fault cause i feel i should have known better cause i was 15. i am so depressed about this and it makes me think bad things about myself and it is causing problems in my marriage and i feel like i need mental help. please help me i need another opinion....

michele6015

No. It absolutely, unequivocally was NOT your fault.~Dr. B.~

mandrewness

No. It's not your fault.

mikeA

bein 13 at the time must of made it tough but i dosnt mater what age you were at the time every one feels guilty from it. Dont blame your self.

NM

Report it to the police. Get the incident out of your system. What you need is a very public proclamation that it wasn't your fault. The best way to do that is to hear a judge sentence your uncle to prison and see the guards drag him away. It will make you feel better and "clear".

Innocentlyevil

no its that pervert fault... if he does that ask him if he has heard of fucking playboy cause you are not a play toy.. you were scared its not your fault he should no better than to touch you even fucing look at you like that. he is gonna burn in fucking hell. do not blame yourself. don't get sad get mad. go on a fucking gym spree start kicking the fuck outta a punching bag(act like its him and hes trying to hurt you) then break the fucking bag till it falls off the damn chain. go back to your uncle and kick his ass for doing that if he says some you know you liked it crap say no! i was just waiting to put a law suit on your dumb ass! IF YOU DON'T LIKE VIOLENCE GO TO THE COPS

Nicole4427

no it is not your fault, and im sure that it was a rough experience.... i would make sure you tell someone so he gets in troubke.. it is not your fault what so ever.. he played into the role of your uncle because you wouldnt want to dissapoint your uncle and he used that against you... it is not your fault by any means... make sure that you tell someone so he gets what he deserves......good luck

LisaD

It is never a childs fault when an adult initiates sexual advances. NEVER! It doesn't matter if you 'knew better', or even if it was enjoyable! NO! You were taken advantage of by an older more experienced adult who knew that a young teens hormones are confusing and overwhelming. Do not feel depressed, or give this person any more power over you. Do not let it rule your life and cause problems in your marriage because you are without blame. Just move on, know that HE was in the wrong, and take your life back.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information