Hey everybody out there whos struggling with addiction. I think i made it out of the worst of it, i did my last oxy thursday night, im starting to feel normal again, i had to take off friday from work, no way i could go in, first , the weekend was aweful.(at least there was playoff football on!) ......3 1/2 days for me was a nightmare, even this morning i felt horrible, i was gona call in sick today but i forced myself to go, once i started moving around instead of laying in bed all day i started to feel ALOT better, i actually made it to work today and starting to feel good, and starting to feel the real me is coming back.

Now i did use a few things to help with the withdrawal, i cycled with tylenol and motrin for aches, clonidine helped alott, esp with sweats, restless feeling, and insomnia. although i havent had much sleep, thats been the worst part, also i take benadryl nightly for sleep, and xanax. also immodium. all those helped. im not gona lie there was times i wanted to rip my hair out, but to think that after 4 days im back at work is pretty cool. now im not back to full speed and dont expect to be for awhile but energy is coming back, appitite is nil. make sure you keep hydrated though, for me it was gatorade and water, also ensure drinks help as well, bananas too thats about all i can stomach right now. I just wanted to post this, you can do it if you want to. Hope this helps some folks out there.