Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    qwertyuiop0062

My mom is very over-protective, how can I get her to loosen up?

Okay so, I live with my mom. (parents are divorced)I've NEVER had a situation where I've asked her "Mom, canI go to my friends house please?" and she said yes. NEVER.NOT ONCE. I'm a teenager. I have straight A's, no joke.And I know I'm smart enough to say no to drugs or freakin' havesex. But seriously. I've NEVER slept over at a friends house,not at all. I have to cry and beg for like 2 hours for her to let mego to my bestfriend's birthday party for 3 hours. And I freakin hatewhen my friends say "Oh remember when...""HAHAHAHA". I neverhave those situations because I'm never there. It's been really pissingme off lately. Is there anything I can do to loosen my mom up?&she most likely won't understand if I tell her. Probably beacause she was born in a different country, she doesn't know how I feel. She practically grew up with her friends in their house. She thinks everytime someone goes over to someones house, that someone is gonna get raped/murdered/shot/kidnapped etc. just because she sees it on the news all the time &i understand that, but she's seriously not giving me any freedom.

dwkforu

My mom is very over-protective, how can I get her to loosen up?

pretend to be emo at home then ur mom will be like "Wuts wrong?"They u be like "Mom...i never do anything with my friends...im afraid that if i cant express myself with my peers all they feeling is going to make me into somethig horrible..."or something like that

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information