Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    cloey

do you think i could pregnant?

Ok Hello my name is cloey and here is what i would like to know see i live with my parents and i am still young like 17 years old my boyfriend came over to my house and we had sex the night with a condom and then the next day we where first playing around and it kinda got out of hand my boy friend suck it in me for like 5 sec but than i knew it was wrong and i ask him did he come and he said no he didnt and i said pre cum and he said no pre cum comes right b4 the real stuff so should i be worried do u think i am pregnant plz help me

dramanerd084102

it could be possible the pull out method doesn't work .

JadeM1327

i dont think you are pregnant, i think your next period will come as normal, BUT there is a chance you could be. Pre cum doesnt only come out just before he cums, it can come out when he is REALLY horney as well. do a test if you mis your next period to be sure Good luck hun

3xpectinq

to your boyfriend saying pre cum only comes before hes about to ejaculate is a liejust like girls get excited and wet.. guys are the same way...nd their 'wetness' can get you pregnant..but as far as you being pregnant .. there is a posiiblity yes & no but dont worry urself to much if it was only 5 secs just be safe and always use a condum

concernd

might be a possibilty since pre-c.m has sperm in it! so it doesnt matter how long his penis was inside u once sperm gets its way through then...you know what happens....so i guess wait n pray and hope...good luck

MiaAbe-babyboyontheway

precum does not always come before he ejaculates - so he is wrong.but please always have him put something on before he decides to go in you.are you ready for a child? if not, make it a habit to wrap it before he goes

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information