Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Jeremy2280

Suboxone Withdrawal day 2

Thanks for the advice guys. Fatema, im so very very very proud of you. Thanks to you, I have something solid to hold on to and look forward to. I have had about an hour of near normalcy. I can feel the WD sneaking up on me again, but each time they are less horrific than before. Its so good to hear the half way part. I want this more than anything I have ever wanted in my life. I cant wait to get back to the gym like I used to. After I get my body back, Ill be getting my degree (my second one that I wont screw up this time) next summer. I cant wait to get out there as a single guy for the first time in 11 years and not have to turn down every hot chick. I know I dont know you, but you have instilled a motivation within me that I doubted I could muster. Ive had alot of support from family but there is nothing like a friend being there right along with you. The nights are bad for me, and im getting nervous. Im trying to regulate my breathing and my thoughts when the anxiety sneaks up on me. I hope you have a wonderful night out. You deserve it sweetie. Well, I feel it coming. Im going to get comfortable and prepare myself for what will hopefully be the culmination of this nightmare. With all my thanks and all my heart, thank you so very much for being here for me.

Blaze83

Now I dont pretend to no what subs are, but i no what withdrawel is. I am an X heroin, cough medicine, pill, junkie. Not to mention alchohol later on in life. It takes the brain about 6 months to get striaght even after the phyical withdrawals are over. You will have to re-teach yourself how to sleep. After 2 or 3 days you WILL sleep. I have been straight (off drugs) for 20+ yrs) and still have sleeping problems but thats just me. Take it 1 day at a time, be kind to yourself and keep talking to yourself telling yourself "you can do this" and by all means get away from any 1 that takes drugs...walk away fast. They are NOT your frienRAB.. I wish you luck...

Jeremy2280

I feeling great right now. I just dont want to jinx myself. Not I have been through so much, but we have been through so much. I just ate a pear and some potato chips lol. I just asked my mom to see if she wanted me to go start her car so that is a good sign. I think this WD thing adRAB up to just a few things. How much you really want it, and how tough you are. We are proof. So to all those who may read this post for inspiration, it can be done. Get a friend on here because Im living proof and am here to tell you, it has saved my life. I hope im normal by the time school starts. If not i'll be close enough to hit the gym and I'll be off from there never, NEVER, looking back. fatema, ive been posting on this thread for those who need inspiration. I have your email. We are going to be frienRAB for life. You will hear from me on a daily basis. You can bet on that. I hope you get a good nights sleep as I hope for myself also. My mom called an ex that helped raise me and my sister when my dad ditched us. Their relationship didnt work out, mostly because I was a heathen, selfish, dick when I was a teen. Hes here tonight staying with me. I love him now. Hes such a great guy so im safe. Well, I sure do hope I sleep. I know tomorrow is going to be better than today. The anxiety is almost near gone and instead of taking 25 minute sculding showers 8 times a day, Ive taken 1 warm shower today! Thats it! Of course now that I almost have the WD kicked im going to have to tend to my scalded skin. Make sure if your taking hot showers to help with the withdrawals you dont scald yourself. I just would have rather felt the scald of the water on my skin than the way the withdrawal made it feel. So like I said, you have to be tough. Dig into yourself and find that strength you never new you had. Im so thankful for you fatema. Your the reason I belived I could find the strength. What a tribute to the human spirit we have proven. I luv ya bunches. Ill check back soon, but if you busy doing normal stuff lol, ill talk to you soon sweetie.

fate61 09

Jeremy,
    Im back home now sweetie, I ate so much for dinner it almost made me sick! *lol*
    I actually had a really good time out.
    I understand what you said about family being there for you. My sister and my ex are the only 2 people who know what I have been through. I do not want my son, or parents to know. Why? Im not really sure, I just dont. My sister has never gone through anything like this EVER. She doesnt get it at all, but then how can someone who has never been through it?

Hey why can you not go back to being a RN? Is it that its too easy to get your DOC?
    You dont have to answer if you dont want to... Just wondering.

Nights are worse for me too..I wonder why that is?

Soon you will be back in the gym, and getting all buffed up and I'll never hear from you again! *lol* That will be very nice if you meet a really nice lady who doesnt do anything stupid!
    Im lucky in ways, I dont even know another person in my life that does drugs...
    If you need someone to talk to during the night, you are welcome to call me. I can email you my nuraber, really i dont mind. Sometimes it helps to talk when your not feeling well

Jeremy2280

omg im never going to make it through this. Im hurting so bad.

fate61 09

Jeremey sweetie,
    I know your hurting baby, but remeraber everything we have put our bodies through. Its now coming back to us and kicking our littles butts to no end!
    Today is day 13!!!! Can you believe it? 13 whole days with no VIC's or Subs...
    Never thought I would see the day. But here it is. I came home last night, damn those leggs! *lol* Took a hot bath, and layed down for about 30 minutes, got up and came down stairs. I live with mys sister and her boyfriend just moved in last Monday. *ug*
    ( he doesn't know why I'm sick either) Anyway i actually played 2 games of Wii boweling..
    then took my sleepy pill and went to bed. I actually slept like a log!
    I slept for 7 hours, I really didnt want to get up, but I couldnt sleep any more. My leggs feel "SO" Much better this morning, just a little sore.

I even ate for the first time yesterday... I ate 3 meals! Crap i havent done that in years! *lol* I felt like I was starving the whole day. I have never been a big eatter, ( Im a small lady 5'1 110pounRAB) But boy did I want FOOD! I just kept laughing at myself.. *lol*
    This must mean Im almost through these damn WD's then! "YAHOoooooooooooooo"
    IWhen I got up this morning, I fixed my coffee and went out to smoke, I was thinking to myself,
    Hey, why and how did this happen to me?
    Not sure but here it goes.
    I have a family history of people who either drink, or abuse drugs
    ( Hummmmmmmmmmm)
    I was always scared to death to do any drug, ( Pot, coke, whatever) so I never touched them.
    I hardly ever drank either, so why did I putmyself down the path to using Vic's then?
    I wish I could answer that question.. Maybe in do time it will come to me.
    Im 48 yrs old and the last 4 1/2 yrs of my life where wasted on those damn pills...
    I have always thought of myself as a strong person, that could handle just about anything, ( Then I found Vic,s)
    Today I know I'm a strong person "WHO" can and "WILL" beable to handle what life throws at me! ( Without my DOC or Subs!)

Jeremey, "GO take a shower, drink a glass of water, and try to eat, anything it doesnt matter, and then force yourself to go for a little walk outside.
    Every day gets a little easier. Hang in there! I'm here for you!

Jeremy2280

Wow, I hope there is an end to this. Now the withdrawal comes in waves. Im having perioRAB of normalcy where I can sleep a half hour 15 minutes, maybe get a bananna down and then the WD grabs on again. I does seem to be lessening. I am now at 8 days with no suboxone and almost 4 days into the harcore withdrawal. God I cant wait for the end. I keep saying the LorRAB Prayer to myself and it seems to help. I hope he's watching me through this.

fate61 09

Jeremy,
    I couldnt do this without you either my dear friend! Im so thankful for you...
    Good to hear you broke out the OL Ammodium AD this morning *lol*
    MY RLS has really let off, THANK GOD! Only a little bit at night now, but I can handle them with a nice ( YES you know it) Bath!

Jeremy2280

Im battling the insomnia to. Like I said my mom is a nurse and spoke with the Doc at work. She gives me a .5mg xanex at night. Its a very small dose but it gets me a few hours sleep a night and they are totally in her control. You know i never did H because I wanted to get high or it looked fun. I wanted to die. Boy, what was I thinking. Tonight will be my last dose of the xanex then im going to fight it on my own. Time to man up but it willl be nothing compaared to what we went through. Ive officially beat it and you have to. Lets never look back. Merry Christmas and I luv ya to.

fate61 09

Good to hear your doing good my frined.... Well atleast you got a few much needed sleep.... I'll look forward to the email
    Lov you too sweetie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information