Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Green8120

Can someone help? I asked a girl to marry me but I am gay?

I have this really good friend I call her my Fag Hag.....we have so much fun together...last night we both got really fucked up and I asked her to marry me we almost went to vegas...we didn't go to bed at all and when morning came around we went to zales to look at rings...she was so happy....I could bring myself to say I was feeling nervous about the whole thing....She is with this crap as guy who mistreats her and I couldn't stand it....she deserves way better and I know that I would...not yell at her like he does....and I would support her like she should be.....I have pondered the whole thing and I just want her to be happy. I am willing to put my feelings on the side just to see her smile....I am worried cause....I am gay she knows I am gay....but....then she wanted to have sex an hour or ago...and we did. Of course I didn't come but she did.....I really don't want to hurt her.....what should I do or say?Me and my friend have been friends for three years.....god I don't want to upset her.....lol she already told her brother.....who I respect a shit ton.....I don't know why I typed lol in the last detail...its not funny at all....I guess I just feel like a fool...so I am laughing at myself.....shit this time I fucked up for real

Carls6853

Can someone help? I asked a girl to marry me but I am gay?

It's going to be hard you already had sex with her, she's going to be so p!ssed. Wow, you dug yourself so deep.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information