pay their financial aid? The U.S. government always bails out crooks in wall street you know the big guys that mostly have last names that end with (man, berg, stein, off, sky, witz, baum , field etc.. you get the picture), but students who want to study and make in honest living after college get loans from the government and can't find jobs after college struggle to pay their financial aid. I guess the government officials themselves are the crooks behind this scheme as well. They would never bail out the (little guys) students who struggle to find jobs to pay off their finincal aid bills. But crooks who already have lots of money from swindling get it back with bonuses from U.S. tax dollars. Isn't our government run by ZOG's that controls pretty much the world's finanicial markets? I can't find a job with a very high degree and I have to pay the government my financial aid. Will they bail me out?
Hey grandma. I am an honest person who wants to make and honest living. It's probably something you and your people can't handle!!!
The only way I can make money to pay my financial aid is to write a book called "My Struggle". The book will speak the truth about the crooked government and their dirty schemes and scams. I will also inform readers about how difficult it is to find a job after college because the government corrupted the nation's financial market.