Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: needing help

needshelpchris

needing help

Meep,
    I just wanted to say that from what I understand, everyones addiction and recovery is different and theirs alone. When u say "the whole family is sick," I guess u would then agree that ur 1 and 2 year old were sick, too? I mean, as a family issue u said "everyones sick".....I don't know if I agree with that.....

musicman3

needing help

You should be fine. There really was no reason you could not take your opiate today so dont worry at all. You still could take one more dose of your opiate and be ok but then just hydrate yourself and take your xanax. You are doing the right thing with the sub treatment but as I have said, please be dilligent and use it to your advantage to beat your addiction. Follow my advice. It is very beneficial. Stabiliize yourself with it over the next week and then get yourself down to 1-2 mgs a day and then slowly wean off it. You must treat your mental issues with addiction to be successful. As I said my relapse was a bit more complicated but it has nothing to do with the sub.

reachout

needing help

Heya

How did the visit with your doctor go today? Been thinking about you and hoping all is good.

reach

needshelpchris

needing help

I'm supposed to start suboxone Thursday...and after reading the stories of people having to "get off" them, I wonder why docs even prescribe it? if you had it to do over again, would you skip the suboxone, and wean off norcos instead? Any advice helpful....thanks, christine..

needshelpchris

needing help

I'm supposed to take my last pain med Tuesday night. I am allowed anti anxiety between the last pain med and the suboxone. What did the suboxone make you feel like when you were in withdrawal and how long did it take to feel the withdrawal stop?
    Thanks so much for your help!

needshelpchris

needing help

Ladt opiate yesterday around 2-3pm........woke up at 4:30 am this morning sweating.....took my xanax.....nervous.....appointments in 3 hours.........keepong my chin up....feeling awful..I CAN get through this!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information