Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

who knows the lyrics to J Bigga like a g6 parody?

does anyone know them because I can not find them anywhere?? helpp?

Unregistered

not sure if this is 100% right but i tried lol :P

I know what people like who are retarded repetitive songs that sound good if you're retarded here's another one for you who like gay shit if you're high you'll download this gay shit d-d-d-download this gay shit download this gay shit m-ma-motherfucker are you high? go download this gay shit d-d-d-download this gay shit download this gay shit d-d-d-download this gay shit m-m-most of our fans are men m-m-most of our fans are drunk j-j-just strippers love me they're taking my money and you we got the club poppin posing like models cuz we got little cocks is you drunk is you is you is you drunk this songs so much better if you retarded or you drunk retarded or you drunk retarded or you drunk r-r-r-r-retarded or you drunk I know what people like who are retarded repetitive songs that sound good if you're retarded here's another one for you who like gay shit if you're high you'll download this gay shit d-d-d-download this gay shit download this gay shit m-ma-motherfucker are you high? go download this gay shit d-d-d-download this gay shit download this gay shit d-d-d-download this gay shit may birds gonna be pissed he wants his song back I have to be so wack to ever pay for this crack but you'd be surprised how many dumb fucks they is go download g6 go scratch yo paid for this what the hell is that? is you drunk is you is you is you drunk this songs so much better if you retarded or you drunk retarded or you drunk retarded or you drunk r-r-r-r-retarded or you drunk I know what people like who are retarded repetitive songs that sound good if you're retarded here's another one for you who like gay shit if you're high you'll download this gay shit d-d-d-download this gay shit download this gay shit m-ma-motherfucker are you high? go download this gay shit d-d-d-download this gay shit download this gay shit d-d-d-download this gay shit they take a retarded ass beat and add a chipmunk add a chipmunk add a chipmunk they take a retarded ass beat and add a chipmunk add a chipmunk add a chipmunk what the hell is this? it's got a chipmunk it's got a chipmunk mmhm it's got a chipmunk what the hell is this? it's got a chipmunk it's got a chipmunk uh-hu it's got a chipmunk I know what people like who are retarded repetitive songs that sound good if you're retarded here's another one for you who like gay shit if you're high you'll download this gay shit d-d-d-download this gay shit download this gay shit m-ma-motherfucker are you high? go download this gay shit d-d-d-download this gay shit download this gay shit d-d-d-download this gay shit

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information