Before you read below, in my story there are a lot of fight scenes using powers like the ones from that show so I want to start making my fight scenes better.

We readied for the fight, I took my stance, feet shoulder width apart, bended at the waist, right arm out, hand up, plam facing the enemy, my other hand the same but bended at the elbow. He took the same stance. My stomache flipped, we both knew that I had over exaggerated my powers, we both knew that he was strong and I was weak.

"Ready." The announcer paused, my eyes flashed up to the crowd up in the stands, then quickly back down as he yelled "Set." The pause was longer and my stomache climbed aboard a roller coaster and made me want to turn and run. "GO!"

Before I could move, the ground before me shifted and rose in the air, I looked down at my enemy and he was twisting and moving the ground underneath. He stopped the earth from moving and I was 6 feet in the air. Now how could I ever get down? I lost my stance, and thought, How on earth was he going to defeat me when I was way up here?

He was standing there, arms folded, looking up at me. I put my hand out and blue lightning went from my hand and cracked in the air two feet away from him. I was too far away, I stopped the lightning and the ground below me went down back to normal height, a scream escaped my throat.

He took his stance and started moving the earth, chunks of it rose from the side of the arena, making it smaller and me getting closer to him, he started throwing the chunks of earth towards me, I tried my best to keep my stance, hitting the bits of rock with lightning, always missing and having to count on my speed to dodge them.

He was out of earth, and I looked down, he had made us on our own tower of rock, but we were close enough for my lightning to hit. I put my hands together and started the ball of lightning, if I was going to hit him, I was going to give him hell. I turned my hands out towards him and the ball of lightning cracked and raced towards him, He brought up the little earth in front of him and blocked it, the earth broke but the lightning rebounded and hit me, I fell off the tower and fell to the bottom of the arena, I hit the rock ground and everything went dark.

Note: If you were wondering, she died in the end.