Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    sociopathicnymphomaniac

I love Harry Potter... wanna join my religon?

Okay I know this WILL sound absolutely insane but, I wanna start a Harry Potter religion. NOT A SATANIC CULT!!!! Okay. I'm NOT into that crap. What I mean in like how the Star Trek Fans did it. I even KNOW a few Trekkie's. I mean its a religion based off a TV series. All I wanna do is base it on one of the most famous book series, hell THE MOST FAMOUS book series probably ever written. I don't want to make money off this. It's no skeem. All I want, is to devote even more time to something I love.Now I know I sound crazy, obsessive, weird, loony, and slightly stalkerish, but that's because I am. Okay, I dont do alot with my life except for school, sleep, home and friends. Harry Potter has been my obsession since I was 10. I love it soooo much. Ive read all the books, seen all the movies, read crap loads of fan-fiction, taken every HP quiz/test known to man, I go on Photobucket.com and look up EVERYTHING on HP, I look up Harry Potter for fun just to see what news there might be about the Actors, J.K.R., the books, anything. I do it just to learn even MORE about it... I even have ALL the important characters [and the actors who play them's] birthdays marked on my calender. I watch/read everything that has to do HP, J.K.R., or the actors.What can I say, Im 15 and obsessive.Please if you think Im crazy or a freak, please dont bother with telling me how much you think so. I already know it. I know Im crazy, thats why my friends are my friends. I like crazy. I love it. Its what makes life fun. If I were 'normal' life would get SO boring really fast. Me and my friends love Harry Potter like this, and none of us have a specific religous affiliation, so one day I said "We should make a Harry Potter religon." and I honestly think its possible. The Beatles were once more famous than Jesus, now its Harry Potter. Im not dissing anyones religon okay? I was bapstized Orthodox Chrstian, my Mom was born Catholic and my Dad Lutheran. My best friends range from Atheist, to Jewish, to Muslam, to Christian. Ive always hated getting judged for being 'wierd' or 'different' and now its time for all the haters to lay off.If this looks cool or fun at all to you, than comment about what you think we should do.Praise Potter!!!<33333

iddotheseer1360

No.

AnthonyD

your an idiot.i know your doing this just to be an idiot, (and if you are serious, you need medication....lots of it). go back to bed little one, let the adults talk.

Hermes4400

That religion of Harry Potter: maybe it is called Paganism: rejection of the church. I am already in it.

ozboz48

Nah. Harry Potter is terrible literature.All the best.

AliceCullenxoxo

Hello, you are wonderfull : )~Perhaps not a religion (Because religion's are icky),but it at leastdeserves it'sown holiday : )~You might wish to join this site,it is very good! http://www.veritaserum.com/~Praise Potter!!!

MSB9271

Funny. My family, we are big Potter fans.We like to use the saying "what would Dumbledore do?"We've already got a jar we're throwing in any extra cash or change to save up for that Universal Studio Harry Potter world they're opening in 2010.I guess that would be considered a pilgrimage? Good luck.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information