Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sqgsuspended8013

▐▐ what kind of monster are you? *QUIZ!!*▐▐?

here ya go ~> http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofmonsterareyouquiz/heres mine:You Are a Werewolf You're unpredictable, moody, and downright freaky.You seem sweet and harmless, until you snap. Then you're a total monster.Very few people can predict if you're going to be Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde.But for you, all your transformations seem perfectly natural.Your greatest power: Your ability to tap into natureYour greatest weakness: Lack of self controlYou play well with: Vampires

carlisle

I look like a Zombie LOL!!You're a pretty apathetic person, and you often feel like you're sleep walking through life.You don't necessarily have a case of the "blues", but you do have a case of the "blahs."It's hard for you to snap out of your boring every day routine. You're a bit burned out.The only thing you crave is the company of others. But you're not too nice to the people who do hang around you.Your greatest power: Your lack of a normal conscienceYour greatest weakness: Your lack of most emotionsYou play well with: Aliens

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHWEEEEEEEEEE

im a werewolf! even though if i was a monster in real life i would be a Zombie!

Cheryce

You Are A VampireYou have a real thirst for bliss, and you consider yourself a true hedonist.And you're not afraid to walk alone in life, if it means getting what you truly crave.You truly enjoy entrancing people. Not to mention the ensuing pleasures of the flesh.Your tastes have been called decadent and bizarre. You usually give in to your temptations, no matter how primalYour greatest power: Your flawless ability to seduce and charmYour greatest weakness: Human fleshYou play well with: Werewolves OMG we should be best friends lol.

SabbyMarilynMonroeweek

Me:You Are a Ghost Mysterious, independent, and often unseen - you always do things your own way.You are introverted, shy, and even a little secretive.People are dying to know you better, but you're a difficult person to know.A lot of your contributions to the world are left invisible and unfelt.Your greatest power: Blending in really wellYour greatest weakness: Being too passiveYou play well with: Witches -Yes I would say that describes me well.I reached my limit yet again silly Y!A limits are stupid. :|

NowNow

Zombie

amysuspended

VampireYou have a real thirst for bliss, and you consider yourself a true hedonist.And you're not afraid to walk alone in life, if it means getting what you truly crave.You truly enjoy entrancing people. Not to mention the ensuing pleasures of the flesh.Your tastes have been called decadent and bizarre. You usually give in to your temptations, no matter how primalYour greatest power: Your flawless ability to seduce and charmYour greatest weakness: Human fleshYou play well with: Werewolves

EvenDeeperInsideOfYou9002

You Are A Vampire You have a real thirst for bliss, and you consider yourself a true hedonist.And you're not afraid to walk alone in life, if it means getting what you truly crave.You truly enjoy entrancing people. Not to mention the ensuing pleasures of the flesh. Your tastes have been called decadent and bizarre. You usually give in to your temptations, no matter how primalYour greatest power: Your flawless ability to seduce and charmYour greatest weakness: Human fleshYou play well with: Werewolves You wanna play???

ScaryGirl

You Are a WerewolfYou're unpredictable, moody, and downright freaky.You seem sweet and harmless, until you snap. Then you're a total monster.Very few people can predict if you're going to be Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde.But for you, all your transformations seem perfectly natural.Your greatest power: Your ability to tap into natureYour greatest weakness: Lack of self controlYou play well with: Vampires

Inamorata2177

You are an alienYou're so strange, people occasionally wonder if you're from another world.You don't try to be different, but you see most things from a very unique, very offbeat perspective.Brilliant to the point of genius, you definitely have some advanced intelligence going on.No matter what circles you travel in, you always feel like a stranger. And it's a feeling you've learned to like.Your greatest power: Your superhuman brainYour greatest weakness: Your lack of empathy - you just don't get humansYou play well with: Zombies

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information