I told this story to my tent group during a camping trip and one of my friends got really creeped out and another one got scared when I ended the story by saying "I'll be waiting" with no lights on. So here's the story. Please tell me exactly what you think of it.
Alice and her mother were browsing in a new shop. The store looked as if it was 100 years old but it only appeared just this morning as if out of no where. Alice felt the gloomy aura as she walked through the store. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw the doll. She wondered towards the doll and almost gasped when she saw how the doll looked exactly like her. With it's dull brown hair and it's olive green eyes. The doll had nothing but a dull expressionless face but as soon as Alice gazed into the dolls eyes she felt as if she was dropped into the frozen depths of the Artic ocean. Too bad poor, unsuspecting Alice didn't look away. The old shopkeeper walked up behind her and said "Does this doll interest you?" Alice whipped her head towards him and saw an ancient man dressed in nothing but black clothing. His hair was as white as snow and reached his shoulders. His aged blue eyes glinted with an icy flare. His smile looked as if he was hiding a deep and terrible secret. The old man was so pale and mysterious, it was almost as if he was a ghost waiting for his final quest to meet an end. Alice did nothing but nod her head. "You may have it if you desire." the old man said. He took the doll off the table in her box and gently gave it to poor, poor Alice. Her eyes darted around the store looking for her mother. She saw her outside the store walking home. Alice thanked the man and fallowed her mother home. The man smiled like the Devil as Alice closed the door and the store was plunged into darkness. Alice did nothing but stare at the doll, play and talk with it. The time got away from her because by the time she was done playing with it, it was half past 11. As soon as Alice put the doll back on the shelf all the plastic toys in her room started to melt. Alice backed up against her wall. When her back met the wall her things stopped melting and the room became cold. So cold snow fell from her ceiling. Alice raced to her bed and hid underneath its covers. She heard heavy breathing. Not her own. Then she heard a ghostly voice gently calling out "Alice... Alice... Come to the mirror and play with me Alice..." Bringing out all her courage she walked towards the long mirror across the room. There, she saw the Alice doll in the mirror and it had grown to Alice's real size. Alice stayed in front of the mirror. Bad move. The Alice doll flung her hands out the mirror and violently grabbed Alice's arms digging it's sharp wooden nails into her flesh. The dolls eyes glinted with a look of excitement and passion. The doll kept her nails in Alice's flesh draining the very life out of her. Alice was put through 15 minutes of horrible, horrible pain. Those 15 minutes were the last thing that Alice ever experienced. She was nothing but a mere skeleton with a thin layer of skin covering her. The Alice doll stepped out the mirror and then shoved Alice's freezing cold corpse into the mirror. The doll must've done something to the mirror because Alice was falling through a black void that had a very terrifying bottom. The doll grinned at the falling body on the other side of the mirror. The doll walked out the house and went back to the store from whence she came. The next morning, the store that was the blame for Alice's end, disappeared without a trace, Alice's parents forgot that they even had a daughter. It seemed that the entire world seemed to have forgotten about poor, poor Alice. But in the next town, there was the store. The one that had the dark secrets of the old man and the evil little dolls. The store that Alice shouldn't have never gone into had another person in it. A young girl named Nadia, was staring deep into the eyes of a doll that looked exactly like her. The same doll that ended poor, poor Alice. Nadia heard nothing but a beating heart as she looked into the dolls green eyes. Then the old man came up behind her and said "Does this doll interest you?"
End
Then I asked for all the torches to get turned off and that's when I said in the dolls voice "I'll be waiting..."
Thank you for reading it and telling me what you think...
I got the idea from a music video: Kerli-Walking on air