Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Shiki

AM I STUPID?! HELP!!!!?

Alright.... i feel really bad....... this dude asked me out and i thought that he was joking. I looked at him and said, "are u joking?" then i laughed. He looked hurt and I couldn't say anything. personally, i don't have any interest in boys. It was for the dance that was coming up. I don't like dances.... is that odd? anyways, he said that I was the "ice queen" and i laughed not knowing that it was an insult. Now, he's spreading rumors about me that im a girl who is a "playgirl" I'm pretty angry right now... Did i do something wrong? Did he do something wrong? is there any slolutions? PLEASE HELP!!!my friends told me that i should slap him.... i dunno about that

americanwwinmpls

AM I STUPID?! HELP!!!!?

kick him in the balls and shout "respect my a-thor-a-tay!"

RyanM

AM I STUPID?! HELP!!!!?

well it was an honest mistake.. he is hurt but that is really immature to go back and do that to you.. he obviously doesnt care or like you enough... it was a lust attraction thing..maybe? um try and talk to him.. sort it out maybe...tell him wat you asked us.. say your sorry, you didnt know and didnt mean to hurt him.. and that you dont like dances,and that is totally fine.. i didnt go to my senior prom because my girl doesnt like dances so she was my prom date but we did other things instead... had a better time i think...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information