Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Bomber2264

What is she thinking?

So, yesterday, i kinda came up and told the girl i like how i feel about her. Long story short i sent her an anonymous present before break, (a holiday gram where they play some music for her and gave her a rose)but they didn't keep it anonymous. I had avoided her for three weeks because we were friends, but not very close friends and i was afraid i had freaked her out. I finally walked up to her and explained myself and she said she was very flattered, I then apologized for waiting so long to tell her and she said"Why are you sorry"and gave me a big hug. I was going to ask her out, but she kinda hurried away(she had to catch up with her sister). I saw her at a basketball game tonight, i was going to ask her during half-time, but she left at the start of half-time. Some friends and i are going to go see yes man tomorrow, and i wanted to invite her. I text her to invite her and she said she would love to go but she has a dance performance, and a bunch of her friends from out of town were going to stay the night at her place. I then said ok, that was fine, just wondering, then i asked if she had a myspace. She text back instantly what her screen name was, and i said i will look you up and she said alright with a winking emicon. My friends said that between last night and tonight she is at least considering us going out, but i am not sure if we were just having some friendly banter. My friends said they would be willing to move seeing the movie to later on if i thought she would go. What do you think is going on? Does it seem like she is feeling the same way as me, or does she think we are just good friends

Alyssa7854

What is she thinking?

I think she is just flirting. That could mean shes into you, or it could mean she just likes the attention. I would try to hang out with her if you want to, but don't get your hopes up until she shows a little more emotion than a winky face lol

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information