Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    XoXo9063

•I'M SO SAD• PLEASE ANSWER! THANKS

Okay so im taking dance as my elective.i love dance, it's my hobby.but we have a new student and she's way better than me(actually everyone says she's the best, and that she's really good) the teacher focuses more on her and gives her compliments all the time. whenever i try to impress him when im doing the choreography he looks at her becasue he knows that she's so good. now im kinda sad, it's like shes taking the spotlight from me. im not trying to be mean here..so should i get out of dance now?? what should i do? thanks!

G30RGEoUZ

practice harder and "try" to stop comparing yurself b/c i find myself comparing with a lot of people i know how yu feel

kornkrazed6681

Look at this positively. You now have someone better than you. This means you have the opprotunity to learn somthing new and improve yourself. Try becoming her friend and you two and get together and teach other new things. It will be fun and a great way to improve yourself. Look at this as a positive challenge and not as someone who is jealous for attention.

stitch

well ur teacher shouldnt be favoring ppl like that so go sumwhere else but dont give up on dancing if u love it never give up=]

BAM5173

There is no reason to quit your hobby just because there is something in your way. As in don't stop dancing just because there's some teacher focusing on this one girl instead of you. Don't push yourself either. Just know you love to dance and that at least you get a chance at doing it. Maybe you can get to know her and ask for tips?

miss_mandy_2415

mmmm dance. lol quit dance hun, cus obviously u suck. he doesnt enjoy ur dancing... btw,is ur teachers name mr. ANUS-LEE????????????????// IM DYIN TO KNO. mmmk well are there any hotties w/ bodies in there cus i love those its.... mmmmmmm

KelliC

Use this to motivate you to do better. When someone says I can't I use that to show them they are wrong and that I can. You should never give up on your dream, there will always be someone better then you at everything but if you let that hold you back you will never become the best you can be or better than the best.

marley_leanne_16

Don't give up what you love to do. You do your best and never give up. They say she is good but i'm sure she thinks your a better dancer then her. Just keep trying your best and do what you can to do what you love doing. I'm sure everything will work out.

paigejohnston35

maybe since shes new, hes just trying to see what her strengths and weakness's are at so far and what she needs to work on.Also, if he needs to grade her, he needs to take the time to look at her and her dancing skills, since hes had less time with her he may need to hurry in getting her a mark together, so he has to see where she is.maybe try telling him you need a bit extra support from him because you feel like you are slacking, even if you really dont feel that way, he will appreciate your effort in the class, and maybe start maying more attention to you since you asked for help.don't be jealous of the new girl, everyone is interested in her only because she is new. soon enough she will be old news and people will be annoyed with her showing off so much.maybe become friends with her and you can ask her for tips to improve yourself?use her as a personal challenge for yourself to become better.don't give up!practice helps, just keep at it!goodluck girl.

CBL

dont be mean to her, because that will make you seem really mean. but what you should do is work really hard at it and maybe try to share teh spotlight, cuz she seems really good

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information