Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    monkeygurl154

Why did this happen..........? Please help.?

I really like this boy, and at the dance I told him. He rolled his eyes about it. BUT at the beginning off the dance he was talking about me to his friends, and smiling at me. At the end off the dance he yelled at me. I have no clue why, I told him once I liked his old friend (a while ago) And he said okay when I told him. And now hes mad at me (the boy I like) But the boy I like got mad when I told him I liked his old friend. So why did this all happen? And this girl was all over him and now im thinking shes trying to start trouble between me and this boy. Im just so mad. And confused.Sorry it's so confusing but I really think hes mad because I told him I liked his old friend (but now i don't like his friend). And now im thinking this girl is trying to start trouble between me and him, cuz she was talking to him alot at the dance. so im nto sure and im jsut so mad, and upset.

Melissa3812

i think we're all a little confused.so, how many guys are in the picture here?you gotta use names, or letters.

Shannan7626

my crush did that! i typed up a note saying i liked him and he was being a huge jerk after it . but now he just acts weird around me.......

secrethaven45

I think it happened because you are all very young and not mature enough.

Amy2048

First off, No ONE wants to be told by some cute person that you like their best friend! Trust me, being the one who tagges behind the beautiful best friend, i would know. So that probably ticked him off. And also, he probably dosent want to have to deal with all the information you have too tell him. Not that he dosent care, its just another thing to deal with. And depending on the age of you crush, he could just be trying to be cool infront of he friends. You could have just messed up a potentially good friend ship by telling him you like him. Most likely though, he wasnt even directing his anger at you. It sounds like he had other issues that were stressing him out, and he just popped when you told him all this. Its proabbly not your fault, he was probably just wanting to chill at the dance, and then all the drama came about. Just guessing though.About the girl: Let her go, its up too him now, there is nothing you can do without being really rude. He now knows that you like him, and so does this girl, (probably some of the reason he was angry?) So now he just has too choose.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information