Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    ss

what kind of makeup should i wear?? need serious help!?

i'm wondering what kind of makeup I should wear for school and for more party occasions.heres some info:-i have black wavy hair-i have brown eyes-square/round facesoo, what should i wear to school (no makeup allowed) but i want a natural look for school. anddd, what should i wear to dances and parties?instructions would be aweesome as well! thanks!!!

LizT

hhmmm...You could wear a light brown eyeshadow and brown eyeliner on the top and bottom lashline! It's natural, and makes your eyes have a bit of a splash of a tint! Also some mascara as well and a nice, natual lipgloss! OR Burtsbee's lip shimmer - it's natural! For going out for parties and stuff, you can just get a black eyeliner, and line the bottom lash line; as well having a liquid liner - line the top lash line and wing it out a bit, mascara and a brown lipgloss!!! Hope I helped!

harrypotterforever

Definitely, for school, keep it ultra natural. Here's a look I"d reccomend...1) Apply a foundation (optional). Use foundation only if you REALLY need it. I really like Almay Smart Shade Foundation for liquid or L'Oreal Bare naturale for powder.2) Next, apply a concealer on pimples, undereye circles, etc. My faves are Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer, L'Oreal Bare naturale concealer, and the Almay Smart Shade Foundation.3) Top with a light loose powder. I love Almay's Nearly Naked Loose Powder.4) Apply a bit of blush. Covergirl Cheeker's Blush is great and has loads of colors to choose from.5) Next, the eyes. For school, keep it way natural. I'd apply a gold eye shadow all over the lid, up to the crease. My favorite gold is the L'Oreal Eye Shadow Singles in Buttercup. Next, swipe on ONE COAT of very natural, lengthing mascara. Maybelline Great Lash is a classic, and I also like Maybelline Define A Lash.6) Apply some lip gloss or lip balm. I LOVE Covergirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers in Guava Splash.For a dance/party, you can be a bit more dramatic.1) For the face, do the same routine as the school look. Also, if you want, you can add a bit of sparkly powder to the top of the cheekbones if you'd like2) Now, for the eyes. A quad that I absolutely adore, and one that I think would really make your brown eyes pop, is the Maybelline Eye Shadow Quad in Velvet Crush. Also, the great thing about this quad is that on the actual eye shadows, it tells you exactly where to apply that certain color. As well, on the back, it has a picture. DEFINITELY check out this quad. It makes applying the shadow to achieve a great look that actually looks perfect very easy. Then, you can apply a bit of eyeliner. I really like Maybelline Line Stylist in Sparkly Black. Apply it in a THIN...I REPEAT VERY THIN...line along the upper lash line, and maybe a bit on the lower waterline. Next, swipe on a black mascara. You can use the same ones from the daytime look.3) Lastly, some lip gloss, and you're good to go!I hope I helped!! I tried to be as specific as possible

Janey3859

For school just wear mascara and lip gloss and for partying wear eyeshadow,eyeliner lipstick or lip gloss and that other stuff like foundation

Kelly8484

School1. Have a good skin care routine if you are not allowed makeup2. Wear chapstick to keep your lips softParties1. Foundation2. Peach blush3. Gold eyeshadow4. Very black eyeliner5.Black mascara6. Pink sparkly lip gloss

RemyLover

~~~~For school:Brown eyeliner (its more natural than black or any other color, yet is still dark)A bit of mascara, the same color as your lashes------ blonde / brown lashes - brown mascara / clear mascara.-------dark brown / black lashes - dark brown / black mascaraFor eyeshadow, don't use a shimmery or sparkly color, because it will be obvious that you are wearing makeup. Use matte colors like pink, brown, and beige.For your face / cheeks:Use just a pit of powder (either pressed or loose) if you want to cover a lot of blemishes, or a small amount of concealer.***** If you use loose powder, be careful not to put too much! You have more control with pressed.You can also add some blush in pink or brown, just a shade or two darker than your skin ton to add contour.For your lips, I would stay away makeup. That would be REALLY obvious that you are wearing any. Just stick with some ordinary chapstick, to keep your lips looking vibrant.~~~~~Now, for parties:Use black eyeliner below your bottom lash-line, but only extend the line from the outer corner about half-way along your lash-line. You don't want it to cover the full lash-line (all the way to the inner corner)Use a bunch of layers of black mascara on the top lashes, and maybe a couple on the bottom lashes. You want your bottom lashes to be dark, not long. However, you want the top lashes to be dark and long.For eyeshadow, the smokey-eye look is really popular.1) Apply a base layer of a metallic (not sparkly) white eyeshadow on the whole lid, crease, and up to below the brown bone.2) Apple a metallic (not sparkly) black on the outer half of the eyelid, not in the crease or brow bone. You might even want to do less than half of the lid. ***Don't make the black TOO dark.3) Take a large eyeshadow brush, and sweep a sparkly (not metallic) charcoal or gray colored eyeshadow in the eyelid crease and a light layer on the eyelid and below the brow bone (where you put the white).For lips:If you want a more dramatic look, apply a darker lipstick with clear gloss on top. For a softer look, to even out the dark eyes, apply a nude-colored lipstick with a pink, peachy, or clear lipgloss.Hope this all helps!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information