Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Kevin0808

Which of these is the most qualified for Phillips Andover?

It is a really good school, and we really hope to be accepted.Person 1:3 year varsity basketball and soccer at my schoolAAU Basketball (Mass Rivals)high honor roll(all A+'s) speech, won 2 tournamentsssat scores- 96Math Club - #1 in Essex County on a test in 7th grade. #1 in my school on AMC math test. Coordinator of Math ClubModel UN - 2 time writer of the resolution that got passedVolunteering - Lawrence Boys and Girls Club and Andover Public LibraryEthnicity - IndianClub Soccer and Travel Soccer - Travel Team has gone to the Pingree tournament for two years in a row, and I start at midfieldPerson 2: (my friend)-Im so good at school. i have top notch grades. Im proud to say I have a b+ average at rocksbury latin-YOu mite not believe it, but I actually made jv basketball this year-I do not do community service, because I believe it is not right and not moral-I got a 77% on my SSATs. I am a beast, I have to admit.person 3( my other friend(-my name is chris-i love drawing -in art i got my best grade it was a B--I do dance-i was in a play called cakes are cool-i would be good at football cuz i am 210 pounds-i got sap on my uggs and i know how to remove it. -my teacher said it is "nice" that i use wart remover-I am in the JR NBA too

max9325

Which of these is the most qualified for Phillips Andover?

well person 1 is a tool. so obviously person 2 or 3

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information