Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    yAH00ANSWERSAddiCt

survey/poll---poll/survey?

1) what color of eyes do you have ?HAZEL2) reading or music?BOTH, DEPENDS WHAT ENVIRONMENT IM IN AND HOW I AM FEELING.3) vanilla or chocolate?DEFINITELY CHOCOLATE. BUT FOR CAKES VANILLA =]4) shorts or pants?SHORTS! SEXAY! BUT IN THE WINTER, PANTS, FOR SURE! HAHA5) are you sick at the moment?NO NOT RIGHT NOW BUT I HAVEN'T GONE OUTSIDE SINCE WEDNESDAY. IF I GO OUT NOW I WILL. =( (ITS REALLY COLD WHERE I LIVE)6) gold or silver?BOTH, EARRINGS: SILVER. AND SOME OTHER THINGS CAN BE GOLD BUT YOU KNOW WHAT NEVER MIND! DEFINITELY SILVER! LOL7) do you have braces or have had them?NOPE8) do you watch hannah montana?HAHA YEAH SOMETIMES9) sing in the shower?WHEN IM ALONE YES AND WHEN IM NOT I HUM LOL10) do you like dancing?I LOVE IT! BUT DANCING IN FRONT OF PEOPLE NOW THAT'S A DIFFERENT STORY..11) do you watch mtv hits?YES I DO12) do you watch wizards of waverly place?FROM TIME TO TIME LIKE ONCE EVERY MONTH OR SOMETHING.

Natalie4289

1. black!! 2.music for sure.....!!3.CHOCOLATE! i LOVE it4.shorts are more easy5.nope Thank God!!6.silver 7.never have and i guess never will...my teeth arent ill shaped.8.no way....9.yeah...occasionally!! 10.LOVE TO DANCE!! 11.yeah... 12.nope....!!star for you !! *anyway thanks and have a good day !!!~natalie.

Dub7507

1) green2) Both13) chocolate4) pants5) Nah!6) Gold 7) Have had them8) Hell No!9) Nah!10) nope11) Yep12)Nah!Peace :P

Bert2024

1 light blue2 music3 chocolate4 depends on the wheather5 never6 white gold7 no8 NO9 sometimes10 yes very close11 NO12 NO

stellar

1) honey brown2) music! i don love to read, though.3) hmm..chocolate.4) pants, at the moment.5) i do have a bit of a cold.6) silver, but lately i've started to love gold.7) i used to, but not anymore (thank god)8) only if i have nothing else to do on a saturday morning.9) yep yep. when no one's home, that is =]10) love it.11) nope.12) never seen it. selena gomez is cute though.

Delicious

1) what color of eyes do you have ? brown2) reading or music? music!3) vanilla or chocolate? chocolate!4) shorts or pants? pants!5) are you sick at the moment?nooo6) gold or silver? gold!7) do you have braces or have had them?nopee8) do you watch hannah montana?well i'm im really thta bored...9) sing in the shower? sometimes, more of a humming...10) do you like dancing? LOVE IT!11) do you watch mtv hits? naaah12) do you watch wizards of waverly place? oh yeah!

monkeygrl2672708

1) what color of eyes do you have ? brown...hazel in the summer2) reading or music? reading...yea..im a dork3) vanilla or chocolate? vaniila4) shorts or pants? pants5) are you sick at the moment? nope but my bff is6) gold or silver? silver7) do you have braces or have had them? yep8) do you watch hannah montana? yup9) sing in the shower? nope10) do you like dancing? yup11) do you watch mtv hits? nope12) do you watch wizards of waverly place? yup

HEE-UGEDollyPartonFan

1) what color of eyes do you have ? brown.... but i wish i had green2) reading or music? depends whut book or whut song3) vanilla or chocolate? vanilla4) shorts or pants? pants5) are you sick at the moment? omg yes!!! *cough cough* lol6) gold or silver? silver7) do you have braces or have had them? no and no lol8) do you watch hannah montana? yea9) sing in the shower? sometimes10) do you like dancing? yea11) do you watch mtv hits?no12) do you watch wizards of waverly place?yea

happygirl3316

1) what color of eyes do you have ? brown2) reading or music? I like both3) vanilla or chocolate? chocolate4) shorts or pants? pants 5) are you sick at the moment? no6) gold or silver? silver7) do you have braces or have had them? no8) do you watch hannah montana? no9) sing in the shower? no10) do you like dancing? yes, I love dancing11) do you watch mtv hits? sometimes12) do you watch wizards of waverly place?noStar for you! =)

KYLIE5724

hazelmusicvinallapantsnopesilvergetting braces and have had themhell no!hell yes! x]not reallyumm no i thinkYESSS!!! *

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information