Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Karl L

How much sex really happens on Spring Break?

Im curious to know if people really get laid a lot on spring break. I am a bit of a skeptic and i think the whole thing about lots of sex is overrated. I would like to know from those who have been to spring breaks what the real deal is. Are the girls really looking for sex or fun and are they as promiscuous as television and pop culture (girls gone wild/MTV) make them out to be.

Lisa P
    Yes alot of people get laid and are drunk out of there minds it is all true lol

Fred S
    ya, last year during spring break, me and my spanish teacher had sex every day for like 2 times a day really hard!

Turtle Skates
    I went to Jamaica for spring break. It was awesome. The jamaicans know how to live when it comes to sex. I submit jamaica is the most sexual country on earth.

I had sex with a girl there I only knew a few hours. We met at 6pm and were banging at 11. A strange Jamaican man saw us dancing encouraged us to go into the bushes and have sex because "thats what we do in Jamaica. leave your prudish inhibitory ways in america and europe. Jamaica is a sex paradise. enjoy it" and we said ok and did it with a condom. He promised to watch the path so nobody walked down it (since it wasnt too far from where the party was).

She wasnt wild until the jamaican man told the two of us to get wild.
    When we left the bushes... he was gone. Totally gone. He didn't watch shit. I was going to thank him and give him some money and a wink.

I now realize he was my guardian angel.

I dont know what spring break is like for everyone, but I still wank to the memory of mine. It was great.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information